Liam Imagine, Dirty - He's shy Part 3

You were a little surprised that Liam actually wanted to stay the night, but after you had given him his first blowjob it shouldn't be surprising you that he wanted to after all.

"Where do you.. Uh.. Where do you want me to.. Sleep?" Liam asked while twisting his fingers, still uncomfortable. Jesus, this guy needs to loosen up a bit..

"In the bed of course" you said and smiled at him brightly, Liam thought for a minute before he asked you;

"But.. Where are you sleeping then? Because I don't want you to sleep on the couch, i can sleep on the couch" for the first time Liam actually talked quick, or rambled.. You couldn't help but laugh at him, he's clearly not used to this at all.

"No Liam, i'm not sleeping on the couch! I'm sleeping in the bed, with you!"

"Oh, so.. You want me to sleep in the same bed as you?" He asked and you almost felt like you wanted to slep yourself silly.

"Uh-huh! I'm pretty sure that's what I said"

"But.. I"

"Oh come on Liam! It's nothing to worry about!! It's just sleeping, with a girl! Is that a problem?" You asked, a little annoyed. 

"Oh no not at all.. It's just that I've never done that before" he said and looked away from you, his cheeks red and frowned a little. You walked up to him, cupped his chin in your hand, turned him to face you and smiled at him "As I said it's nothing to worry about, it's just sleeping you know! Unless..." You whispered, he looked at you confused about your last word.

You traced your hand down his stomach and again- palmed his crotch. Liam was slowly getting used to your touch, and a small smile crept on his face by your actions. "Unless you're up for some more fun?" You asked as you bit your lip seductively. Liam swallowed nervously and nodded. You knew he wanted you, he was just too scared to admit it..

"Well then, we're off to bed!" You said and broke off the hot tension between you. Liam looked around himself, not knowing what to do. "Just take off your clothes and join me in bed, it's not harder than that babe" you said and winked. Liam chuckled nervously as he started unbuttoning his jeans.

When you started pulling off your tank top, Liam couldn't take his eyes off you. He stopped what he was doing and just stared at you, oh he wanted you. Wanted you bad.

You unbottoned your shorts and slid it down so you were left in your panties and bra. As you were about to pull of them as well, Liam cut you off..

"W-wait! What are you doing?" He asked curiously, you sighed and smiled at him "I usually sleep naked, isn't that okay with you?" You asked and you were sure you saw his dick twitch in his tight jeans (that he hadn't managed to pull of yet, because hello? He had never seen a girl get undressed before. Well, not infront of him).

"Y-yeah it's.. Okay" he said, nodding. You smiled and pulled off your bra, Liam still had his eyes locked on you, his mouth nearly wide open. You tossed your bra on the floor and slid your panties down. Not surprisingly, Liam was still watching, and he still hadn't managed to undress himself yet.

You turned around and pointed at him "you need help with that?" You asked and chuckled reffering to his clothes that he still had on. Liam looked down at himself "uuuhm.. I.. I just got lost, just.. I just thought of.. Something!" He tried to explain, but you found it cute, you knew that was a lie.

"It's okay" you said and walked up to him, helped him pull his jeans off. You kissed him on the lips before you dragged his white v-neck t-shirt off. Your eyes widened at the sight, he had really toned abs and you felt yourself getting wet. How could a nerd like him have a oh so freaking sexy body like that? "Something wrong?" He asked, you shook your head "nop!" You said popping the p. "Not at all! You have an amazing body" you said and smirked, Liam's cheeks turned tomato red and you giggled. He was a cutie.

"Oh.. Thank you" he said, "you do too" he added and looked at you from head to toe, staring at your boobies, and your vagina. "Thank you Liam" you said and grabbed his hand, "come with me" you said and pulled him with you towards the bed.