Harry Imagine Dirty - Roleplay Part 1

Hi, I am aware that this imagine isn't liked that much -and yes, it is written badly and I am also aware of that. I just wanted you to know that this was my very first one, and I'll keep it here. Just remember; this is an imagine. Do not continue reading this one if you're against any kind of sexual roleplay-ish actions. Otherwise, enjoy x

You and your boyfriend Harry had been in a relationship for six months, it has been the best six months of your entire life. He brought so much happiness to your life and he always made you feel special and loved.

The only thing that bothered you was when he had to leave for tour with his band mates, seeing he was a member of the famous band One Direction. You felt sad every time he left, even though he called you and texted you whenever he had time. You just missed him badly.

They had left for tour in America and you were at home crying and wanting to see Harry again, see his perfect smile showing off his cute dimples. You wanted to kiss those soft pink lips of his and you wanted to snuggle up to his warm body and big muscles. You almost felt horny just thinking about him and his flawlessness. They were supposed to be back in a few days, you couldn't wait to see him again, embrace him in a hug and kiss him like you'd never done before.

It was Friday, and since you were off of school tomorrow you decided to crash with a movie, all by yourself. Your flat was cold and empty, you missed having Harry by your side. You decided to watch a horror movie, you weren't a person to get scared that easily, so you liked a good challenge. You wrapped yourself in a blanket and turned off the lights to make it a little bit more comfy and scarier.

The movie still hadn't managed to scare you yet, so you decided to tip toe into your kitchen to grab some ice cream. When you opened up the freezer and pulled out a box of vanilla ice cream, you heard a noise in the living room. ''Who's that?'' You said calmly, but you felt shivers down your spine. ''Any one there?'' you asked again, still no answer.

With your ice cream tight in your grasp you walked carefully into the living room, you gazed around, but saw nothing. ''Please.. don't mess with me.. If there's anyone there.. please say something'' you whispered-screamed, you felt yourself getting more scared by the second. Still no answer.

''Hello?'' you said with a shaky voice, swallowing nervously. Suddenly someone grabbed you from behind holding it's hand in front of your mouth. You screamed and waved with your hands in panic, making the ice cream fall down and splashed all over the floor.

The strong hands held around you tightly not letting you go. You tried to scream more, but the big hand covering your mouth wouldn't let you. ''SHHHHH!'' a dark voice yelled as the person, a boy or a man obviously, started to tie a rope around your hands. As he removed his hand from your mouth to tie you up you took the opportunity to scream ''STOP! LET ME GO''. The person didn't show any mercy to you as he suddenly tied a scarf around your head, in front of your eyes, making you go blind. Now you were all tied up as he lifted you up and carried you somewhere.

As he carried you- you continued to scream and wiggled your feet to get out of his strong grip. ''CALM DOWN'' his dark voice again whispered yelled. ''LET ME GO! LET ME GO!'' you screamed and felt your eyes all watering up. Was he going to kill you? You finally understood what those scary movies actually did to your imagination. Suddenly you were thrown out of his grasp and landed on something soft and familiar. A bed?

~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short... It was my first imagine. But there's a part two. And to anyone thinking this is rape or whatever, it is not. It is roleplay.