Zayn Imagine Dirty - Babysitting

You had been together with your boyfriend Zayn for half a year and your parents hadn't given you promition to have Zayn stay a night yet. You wanted that so badly, saying goodbye when it was getting late was sad and absolutely not what you had in mind.

But you decided to ask them again, it was worth a try anyway.

~~~

"Hey mum?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Y-you like Zayn right?"

"Oh why wouldn't I? He's such a lovely boy" she said smiling.

"And you trust him.. r-right?"

"Yeah, I guess I do.. Uhm Y/N where are you going with this?"

"Oh I just.. Wanted to ask if.. It's okay that.. Since we've been together for six months now that.. Zaynsleepsovertonight??" You said making your mum look like a question mark.

"Slow down love" she said confused. You sighed and asked again;

"Can Zayn sleep over tonight?"

"Hun.. I don't know if that's a good idea.. Me and your dad is going away this weekend and you have to babysit your littlesister you know" she explained and you rolled your eyes, "I know! But i thought he could help me do that, i would be bored if not".

"Oh well.. I guess he can.."

"So he can sleepover too??" You asked very excited. If she wouldn't let him this time either it would be official that you had the strictest parents on this entire planet. Your mum looked at you furrowing her eyebrows, before she smiled "Yes, it's okay!"

"Thank you thank you thank you!" You said hugging her, "BUT! Only if he sleeps on a mattress on the floor, I do not tolerate any intimacy in my house" she said, you sighed.. If she just knew what you two have been doing.. Oh wait, she would be quite angry if she did. "Okay.. He will" you said and your mum nodded. "Well take care of your sister now darling, we'll see you on monday", and with that said.. They left.

~~~

"Zayn? Guess what?"

You and your boyfriend was having a conversation on the phone when you decided to tell him -the news-.

"What babe?"

"You know I told you to help me babysit my sister right?"

"Yeah??"

"Well my mum told me you could stay the night!!" You said happily, earning a grin on the other side of the phone. Yes, it was possible to hear.

"You sure?" He asked and you chuckled, "yes!!".

~~~

When Zayn arrived your sister ran straight into his arms, "Zen!" She said happily. Zayn laughed and hugged her "hi there baby". When she let go she roamed the livingroom for her toys.

"One cute babygirl, and one beautiful girl" Zayn said as he leaned in to kiss you. "Euuuuuhhh!" Your sister exclaimed, making you and Zayn pull away. Your sister pointed at you frowning, Zayn chuckled "I guess she dont like that.." He said and winked at you. "Zayn.. She's only two" you said and chuckled.

"So what do you wanna do?" Zayn asked your sister and she looked at him, thinking before she grinned "I wanna watch toyy stojy!". Zayn smiled at her, picked her up and held her up "To infinity and beyond!" He said while swaying her around while she acted like Buzz Lightyear. You couldn't help but smile at the two of them, if Zayn only knew how cute he was right now.

~~~

After a few hours the movie was over and your babysister was asleep in Zayn's arms. She liked him alot!

"She's so cute" Zayn said while smiling at her, a thought of Zayn being a father crossed your mind... He would be the best! "She looks alot like her sister" he said as he looked up at you, making you blush crimson red.

"Let's go upstairs with her" you suggested and Zayn stood up, still holding your sister in his arms. "She looks like an angel" he whispered as he followed you.

~~~

It was getting late and you were incredible tired, you didn't know when or how to tell Zayn that he had to sleep on the floor.. But your parents wouldn't find out if you slept together would they?

"Zayn?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Uh.. My.. Mum said that if you were going to spend the night, you had to sleep.. On a mattress on the floor" you said, a little bit embarassed, Zayn laughed "so that means I can't cuddle with my princess?"

"My sister sleeps in the neighbour room you know" you said and chuckled, Zayn smiled "I wasn't thinking that dirty cuddling Y/N.. But.. I wouldn't mind!" He said and leaned closer to you, slowly he kissed your chin, and up to your ear and whispered seductively;

"We just have to be quiet".

Even though he turned you on like hell with his lustfilled eyes, big grin, his raven hair styled in a quiff.. Perfect- you couldn't do that. And both you and Zayn knew that you couldn't possible be quiet during sex.. Not with his size, nuh-huh. No way.

"You know that's hard" you whispered back and Zayn bit his lower lip, his chocolate brown eyes smiling at you. "That's not the only thing that's hard" he said and chuckled. You felt yourself blushing, he was so cheeky.

"We can't" you said and pushed him carefully away. Zayn sighed "as you say love".

~~

"Goodnight Zayn" you whispered, your eyes halfopen. Zayn who was laying on the floor, wasn't tired at all. "Goodnight babe" he whispered and with that, you closed your eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

A few minutes in dreamland was all you got before you heard something, fluttering your eyelids open. You turned in your bed and looked at your boyfriend. His eyes were closed, but he was biting his lowerlip, panting a little.

"Zayn what are you-"

You cut yourself off as you noticed his duvet was quickly being pushed up and down at his crotch area. You knew what he was doing, he was actually wanking himself off! Zayn hadn't heard you, bit that didn't surprise you since he was probably in his own kind of way of dreamland.

You watched him please himself, his hand going faster, his breath getting heavier and he was biting his bottomlip so hard you were sure he would soon feel the taste of blood in his mouth.

You found it kinda sexy, you had never seen him do it himself. Never. This was turning you on, more than you thought it would.

You carefully reached out your hand, tracing your fingertips under the duvet. You slowly let your fingers closer to his crotch, and slid them up his pumping shaft making Zayn to jump. "Y/N? I.. I thought you were asleep" he said, a little embarassed. "I can't possibly sleep when my boyfriend is having fun like that... Without me" you answered and he chuckled.

"You said we couldn't.. I was stone hard!!! Impossible to sleep" he explained and you giggled "you need any help?" You whispered and he grinned "I just don't need help, I want help, I crave it! But still, your sister..?"

"She's sleeping like a rock, and... I'll try to be quiet" you whispered and bit your lower lip, noticing that Zayn had continued stroking himself.

"You think you can be? I'll do it gently" he answered and the thought of it gave you shivers down your spine. Even if Zayn did it gently it would be difficult to stay quiet.

You climbed out of your bed, down to Zayn, he lifted up his covers and you smooched closer to him. "Finally" he whispered as your bodies touched, sending tingles through your body. Zayn was already naked, pumping his shaft. "Let me" you whispered, he nodded and pulled his hand away, placing it on one of your breasts, massaging gently.

You let your hand travel down his stomach, and grabbed his erection, pumping him slowly. Zayn's lips parted and a small moan escaped his mouth, you grinned and started doing it faster. "Oh my.." He said.

"Be quiet Zayn"

"I'll show you how hard it is" he whispered as he flipped you over, hovered over you and his dark brown eyes looked at you with lust.

He quickly pulled your panties off, throwing them carefully away as he leaned down, his nose brushing your clit. You could feel the tingles and the shivers going crazy all over your body. Suddenly his tongue traced over it, carefully.. But it made you moan. "Be quiet" he commanded as he stopped satisfying you.

His licked you slowly, the pleasure was unbareable as you gripped the sheets with your hands, tilting your head backwards and bucking your crotch up. Zayn pulled away and grinned at you "you want more?" He whispered, you looked at him, nodding, pleading for more.

Zayn positioned himself at tour entrance, looking at you before he carefully entered you. You moaned in pain as his huge size filled you up. "Be quiet" he whispered, you nodded and bit your lower lip keeping the moans inside. Zayn started thrusting in and out slowly, just f*cking you gently.

"I love you" he whispered as he took away strains of hair from your face. "You're so beautiful" he added and smiled as he continued his slow thrusts.

"I love you too" you answered, he smiled back at you and kissed your cheek.

Zayn was rocking back and forth, and even though this was the slowest you'd done it before.. It felt amazing. But suddenly Zayn stopped and sighed, "what's the matter?" You asked and he kissed your lips, looked at you and chuckled. You were about to ask him why he laughed when one of his hand suddenly covered your mouth. You looked at him with a questionable look, "It'll keep you quiet" he whispered. You tried to pull his hand away, but Zayn grabbed your hands with one of his and pinned them down on the mattress. "Just lay still Y/N" he whispered, his sexy voice turned you on.

Out of a sudden Zayn thrusted hard and a moan that wanted to escape was trappes behind his hand. "I told you it would work" he whispered in your ear before he started thrusting harder and faster, you felt the need to scream, but the only thing you were able to do was panting.

Zayn held you tight into his chest as he thrusted, pulling his huge d*ck in and out of you. A single tear ran down your cheek, but it felt so good. "Y/N.. Just.. A few..more" he said panting between every word as he fucked you harder than ever before.

After a few more thrusts he came inside of you, and while he was thrusting out his high you came as well. When he pulled out of you he let go off your mouth and you started breathing heavily. "Oh god" you whispered as you looked at him, he smiled and kissed your swollen lips. "I love you".

"I love you too"