Canary Carnations

Once a week went by, the ceremony finally took place. Flora couldn't explain herself but she felt very anxious the day it happened and during the wait until there, almost as if hoping it was still a misunderstanding of some kind. She had been feeling a little more restless but blamed it on simply being overworked, as well as struggling a little to control her powers or use them fully.
She arrived at the ceremony silent and trying to get as much attention as possible to avoid the rest of the guests from bringing their attention over her, therefore she sat in one of the last rows and hid a little in the crowd, even hardly showing her outfit. She did make herself noticeable enough for the prince to know she wasn't missing and sometimes gave him a smile or a nod if he'd look towards her during the celebration, but otherwise didn't speak to anyone and remained composed.
As soon as it was over, she was one of the first people to leave the building and head towards the rest of the ceremony where they'd all have appetizers and meals. She often looked towards the doors as more and more people filled the space by leaving the building in the hope to see Skylar or his wife and also congratulating her since she hadn't had any occasion to even meet her properly. After waiting even longer she simply sighed and glanced over at the food, hesitantly taking a bite while watching other people do the same to avoid feeling too awkward.
Now her outfit was fully visible; she wore something that resembled an elegant magenta suit that was pretty long only behind almost like a dress. Underneath it, she wore a pinkish/pearly buttoned shirt with a fluffy ornament by her neck that resembled one of her cousins except made in magenta petals with a nice scent. She had black shoes with thick and slightly higher heels and also had golden earrings and decorations over her outfit like small golden chains. Her hair also looked more composed than usual and she had a short braid/ponytail.

During the ceremony, the prince would glance around to see who was visiting, one of which being his family members and acquaintances as well as a dozen citizens of his kingdom. But was mostly looking forward to seeing Queen also attending and when he got to spot her eventually he'd smile softly, seeming happy that she was there. The young man had worn white pants and a suit along with a blue vest beneath it and a blue bowtie in the same color, keeping a bluish rose at the outside of his chest pocket. Overall he kept his outfit quite formal and simple. After the main part of the ceremony was over and the visitors exited the building gradually, Skylar made his way out as well along with his bride

Some people were coming and going to Flora, making small talk since she'd only give brief answers and some forced smiles. Sometimes glancing down at her feet she could see some of the grass would turn gray, to which she briefly panicked and gently tapped her foot to restore it with a relieved exhale. Meanwhile, the bride would mostly hold onto Prince proudly with a big smile and talk loudly with the guests, actually appearing as a lovely and extroverted person. She especially acted great around Sky's parents and even seemed good with children. She would also constantly compliment her now husband and act modest when the compliments were towards herself. Overall she didn't seem to be wanting to stay away from Sky nor let him get away on his own, sometimes tugging him a little closer.

His parents seemed to be very happy about their marriage and congratulated them, acting way nicer to their son than they used to before, especially due to Sky having accepted their suggestion of the wedding. The prince himself seemed to be quite happy too about the event as well although he was restricted by his wife's grip, trying not to mind it. When looking around he'd spot Flora eventually and raised his eyebrows slightly, wanting to walk up to her but paused and glanced down at the woman next to him "You sure you don't want to speak to a few visitors by yourself?" he asked

Caroline was still happily laughing and talking to the rest of the guests until she had an alone moment with him, to which she listened to his suggestion. She had already noticed him looking towards Flora during the ceremony and already understood his intention, to which she immediately felt herself getting jealous but instead smiled softly at him. "...Hm, well if my sweetheart says so~," she said calmly, slowly letting go of him. "I'll get back to you soon, then," she said with a smile and turned around to leave, still briefly glancing behind her shoulders.
Flora had observed them talking before but seeing how closely Charlotte stayed to him, she didn't dare go to them and simply got a glass of wine which she swirled and sipped slowly by herself. Her eyes were mostly locked on either the glass, the ground, or the decorations rather than the crowd, followed by heavy exhales while she tried to still be composed.