Wintry Rendezvous

In those days, a lot of people would end up visiting her joyfully and expressing their happiness for her well-being, as well as bringing gifts and more. Flora took still a long time to fully recover since she wasn't even supposed to wake up had it not been for the abrupt use of her powers; she was struggling to use them again, only managing to summon very few weak plants and not able to move her vines so far, especially because it was autumn and her powers from her nature side were already weak on their own. Instead, she focused more on her flames to keep herself warm during the upcoming seasons. She couldn't walk normally yet and her movements were pretty limited since she wasn't used to it anymore, generally needing support like somewhat crutches or another person for support. Her arms and legs were bandaged up from her palms to her shoulders and from her feet to her knees, as well as a good portion of her abdomen and a few patches on her back: due to the movement and the weakness, the old wounds never had the chance to fully close yet and they wouldn't be able to do so until next Spring, meaning that she had to do her best to not let them get worse in any way so she would be ready to have a full recovery by next year. That didn't seem to stop her from wandering around the town to help people and especially hang out with Sky, which she did more often than before. She was strictly told she couldn't ride by horse for a good while, so instead she always patiently waited for Sky to come over to visit and would stick by him every time he did so.

It was sunset and the orange hue matched the snow on the ground nicely when Flora was waiting for him once again from her castle, looking out the balcony patiently. She had sent him a letter a few days before asking to see him at that time because she wanted to sit by the lake with him again after all those months of waiting for that opportunity but unable to go there so far because of both being busy and her inability to go in such places for her conditions. In the letter she mentioned she wanted to talk about something important and show him something by the lake; she also mentioned that this was a special occasion and therefore invited him to dress nicely yet comfortably if he wanted to.

During the time she was starting to recover and be restricted to many things, he'd often try to visit her to spend time as much time with her. Having received a letter from Flora in which she asked to meet him in a few days, he would make his way to the Kingdom as usual with Cobalt, dressed up nicely as it was mentioned to be a special occasion. He seemed to have worn a slightly different palette that resembled the night, wearing mostly deep dark blue with a lighter blue gradient along with with some silver refinements rather than golden ones. Eventually, he could be seen riding towards the castle, the prince noticing her looking out of the balcony as he looked up. He smiled softly and gave her a brief wave before he slowed down to bring Cobalt to the castle's stable

Her face quickly lit up in excitement as she quickly stood with the help of the crutches, holding onto the balcony a little and managing to wave back. She watched him get to the stables and shouted from there. "I'll be down in a moment! Meet me in the back garden!" She said as she silently went back into her room and stayed there for a while to get changed and ready.

He heard her shout where to meet and answered "Yes, I'll be waiting there!" He let her know. After bringing Cobalt to the stables he made his way to the garden and walked around, observing his surroundings and the sunset a little with a smile as he waited for the Queen to come down eventually.

After a few minutes, Flora made her way down the stairs accompanied by Das so that she would have support without her crutches until she got to the door of the garden, then towards Skylar.
Once she was close enough to be on her own without falling, she carefully held onto one of the fences and smiled at him. "Have fun, alright?" Das said quietly with a smile to which Flora nodded. After turning to Sky and greeting him with a nod, he turned around and headed back inside. At that point Flora turned back to Skylar with a warm smile and simply blushed softly at him, fixing her hair away from her forehead briefly "Hii.." she said with a bit of hesitance, being a little nervous herself, trying to stand by supporting herself on the fence still. She was wearing golden earrings and a thin white shirt that had a cherry blossom pink-colored vest on top of it to keep her warm, as well as matching pants and jacket both of the same color that was open. She also wore white gloves and white boots that fit well with the snowy environment, plus a white warm mantle with a fluffy inside clipped onto the buttons on the shoulders of her jacket so she could stay warm while they were out or if it showed.