Through Fire and Water

After continuing to spend the rest of the days happily and relaxing, Flora had practically forgotten about Caroline for those moments and simply enjoyed her time with Sky.
The following morning, the castle was all quiet and it was pretty early while Flora also was still asleep.

After the days had passed and the prince notice her getting better with time he felt much more relieved. One morning he had decided to leave the castle early, letting Flora rest peacefully as he made his way out of the room and towards the exit. The young man had given a note to the guards that had their shift currently and asked them to hand it to Das whenever possible before heading to the stables and getting Cobalt to ride back to his Kingdom. He looked back at the castle with a soft smile before focusing on the path and making his way back.

While he was gone in those days, Caroline had been getting more and more frustrated and worried that he may have found out the truth. She knew what was going to come and that he'd probably ask for a divorce but decided to not let it happen so easily. When she was told that some guards might have seen Sky riding there from afar, she got quite nervous and requested that no one would step into the throne room while she might have spoken with him. She had also hidden a blade in her outfit and was now silently pacing around the room, fidgeting with her dress and furrowing her eyebrows.

Once he had arrived after a while he entered his castle and walked through the halls, having been told that the Queen was in the throne room. Having reached the room he glanced around, wondering where everyone was before looking towards Caroline. "...Good morning" he spoke, his voice briefly echoing through the room.

Caroline stopped on her steps when hearing her voice and stayed quiet for a second, her eyebrows slightly twitching in frustration before she glared towards him, turning her head. "...I take it that you had your fun with that friend of yours," she said a bit coldly, still seeming irritated by how suddenly he left.

He noticed her being visibly irritated, yet he couldn't help but smile a little at the sentence, knowing that Flora was doing better now due to him having been there. "Perhaps...But at least I can consider ourselves even now. I don't have to remind you of all the events you attended to, do I?" He went back to sounding calmer and more composed

Caroline crossed her arms, slowly walking up to him as well. "Just get it over with." She said directly, frowning briefly "I know you're going to ask for a divorce. So be it then... it's no use," she said, scoffing and glancing away for a moment. "Only...At least grant me one last hug if you even care." She said, glancing at him for a moment with a slightly softer yet pitiful look.

He was somewhat surprised that she knew what he was going for yet felt relieved "I'm glad that we can both agree on this." He thought about the request for a moment before he sighed briefly and raised his arms, letting her go for a hug "...I wish you well for the near future" he spoke

Caroline simply nodded and calmly walked towards the man, wrapping her arms around him and having a hand behind his head while her face was next to his ear with her eyes closed. "And I wish you no future at all..." she whispered in her hypnotic voice, tightening her grip on him a little as she opened her eyes and stared blankly behind him while in the hug, having a quite angry expression while she slid the blade to his hand. "Take this...And let me watch you slit your throat." She whispered "Just stab yourself, you useless thing. Give your kingdom to me." She ordered, pulling away with a cold stare and ready to watch him obey.
While they had been talking, Flora was informed by Das about where Sky planned to go a few minutes after he left and didn't hesitate to run out of the castle despite the man's warnings to not leave, hopping on Blake and having now ridden to the blue kingdom. She had just entered the gates of the castle when Caroline gave her order and quickly hopped off Blake, coughing and grabbing her chest while she headed for the doors.