Acrid Disclosure

During the following days the vines and flowers would react positively still to his presence; one day, while he was reading, one of the vines had made its way towards the bookshelves near the doors of her room.
Out of nowhere, there was a loud thud as the vine purposely knocked off a specific book from the shelf, letting it fall on the floor suddenly. It was a pretty big book with a lot of pages and even some additional papers peeking out from it; in its middle, it seemed as if something was holding it slightly open like a sort of bump from an object inside that wasn't visible yet due to the other papers and the thickness of the book itself.

As the days passed he'd always visit her and read books to her more often, praising her now and then when there were positive changes or even simple reactions. When on that day he read to her as usual, he flinched briefly at the thud he heard from the bookshelf nearby, seeing the big book from on the floor and looking up briefly to see the space on the shelf as well as the vine next to it. "Mmh?.." he slowly stood up and walked up to the book, hovering down to pick up the book as he stood back up "Huh...you want me to look through that instead? It's quite a thick one," he asked as he looked at it from all sides, briefly noticing the additional papers as well as something being between the pages. "Hmm...?" He walked back to his seat and set down the book on the table to read and inspect it

The book was the same one she had read and found out about the Yellow Kingdom's powers, which was the page that would easily open since there were other papers and an object stuck between them. On that page, it looked like there were many circled things in the text that seemed of critical importance as well as a few notes here and there. Most of the papers on that page would also have additional notes: for example, she had managed to rewrite all the erased contents of the original author, as well as the ingredients given by Das to make the antidote. A lot of notes were even about her own experience and seemed to be also written from when she was in the blue kingdom since they had the same ink and papers the prince would use instead of her own. It spoke about everything she could remember during the hypnosis, and what Jennifer told her the first time she got there and mentioned a memory gap as well. There were also notes about Sky himself, on when he'd get hypnotized, what Caroline would say, the way he'd react to her, as well as how Flora herself would give him the antidote without her noticing. It also deeply documented all of the attempted murders and what she did to them or what she remembered hearing from Caroline and the members, even the times Sky wasn't aware of it. Some of the notes seemed like they were written so that she wouldn't forget or get hypnotized and convinced of something untrue. Some of the Blue Kingdom's notes appeared to have blood stains and drops on them, as if she didn't give herself a break and even wrote them when she was still wounded.

He opened up the page and raised his eyebrows slightly when he saw that it was about the Yellow Kingdom, furrowing his eyebrows slightly. "Woah that's- A lot of information...and even notes? That seems like your handwriting" he mumbled and read through the paragraphs as well as the original text that Flora restored, widening his eyes when he read the hypnosis part. "She what—? She wanted to.." he gripped a little onto the book "She planned on killing me all this time..?" He realized, checking the other notes that were added to the pages, like the reminders she put for herself as well as the assassinations that they attempted on him, and grew concerned when he'd find blood stains on them. After reading what he'd say during her hypnosis as well as Caroline's and even seeing Das' ingredients for the antidote he set a hand on his head. He looked like he couldn't believe what he was reading and felt somewhat frustrated to find out, yet relieved that he didn't have to deal with Caroline anymore now that she was out of his life for good. After a long moment, he'd realize the truth as to why he had stabbed Flora although unaware, almost staring at the pages in disbelief.

After not moving for as long as he looked over the pages, the vine gently wrapped around his hand again as if it comfort him, the blossom glowing warmly for him.
However as soon as the man moved the book a little more, several additional papers fell out of it; some were individually open or unfinished, while others were nicely put into envelopes. However, they were still hidden by the first ones in sight which appeared to be all ruined as if someone was about to throw them away, while others were so badly messed up that some of their edges were even set on fire partially but not fully burnt. Either way all of them seemed to be destined to the same person since they all had his name at the beginning or as the one supposed to receive them.