Chapter Fifteen

*There's a twist here!

Margo's Pov
I never really liked school. I don't think any teenager found joy in it. The one class I had with
Emmett this year was spent with me sleeping and him pretending to be sleep having my back when the teacher called on me.

I had an amazing  birthday, until at lunch when Rosalie told me we were having a party for me at their place. Even if it was a small party with the family that was like my own, I didn't wanna burden them tonight. I stood upstairs with Edward gesturing with my fingers.

"The Volturi?" Edward nodded a couple times towards me with a smile our shoulders touching one another while we sat there.

"Yeah they are the oldest vampires, design all our laws. They are pure evil." His voice filled with annoyance in his tone. He roamed his eyes over me a couple times.

"The leaders Aro, Cauis and Marcus. Only Aro has a gift. When he touches you he can see your whole life. And their guard. The most two dangerous is the twins Jane and Alec. She causes immense pain. He can take away your sense." I listened closely.

There were vampires with these deep of powers? I was speechless. He dropped his hand down to hold at my palm,tracing the scar down it.

"If they ever knew about you. They would want you as one of us quicker. You have an amazing gift for a human, and you have venom it's just a lot to worry about." I squeezed at Edward's arm with a chuckle, my eyes roamed the way he looked further in thought.

"Edward I know it doesn't seem like it, but I can handle and take care of myself. I'm not a baby." I assured him, we both faced one another with ease.

"Look what has happened with all this training you and your family have done for me. I'm so grateful for even being able to know about vampires and." My words trail off feeling him cup at my jawline with his big palms kissing me sweetly.

My fingers lightly held onto the sleeve of his shirt. We part from it his forehead bumping against my own.

"I think I've fallen in love with you Margo and I'm not ashamed to it admit it." I wanted to avoid his eyes in shyness from how intimate it felt. I was soon giggling, slightly nibbling at my lower lip.

"I think I'm falling in love with you too Edward." He swayed me in his hold before the door swung roughly.

"Ew gross stop hogging her." Emmett whined rushing over to grab me placing me on his back. I squeal in shock, while looking at Edward for help he just shook his head smiling following after.

"Emmet if you drop me I swear." I warned we barely had made it down the stairs when I was looking at all the decorations in shock. I heard the loudest exclaims that had me focus down at the bottom of the stairs.

"Happy Birthday!" I grinned trying so hard to hide my face in Emmett's shoulder seeing them all standing there happily. He had set me down with ease. I shook with laughter slightly giving Alice the evil eye.

"You evil pixie." I whine while she happily tossed her hair in her short hair. She grabbed at my hand pulling me with Edward.

"Yeah yeah yell at me later pictures." She shouted holding up a little camera beaming at me.

"This is my present to you, take pictures." She said seriously snapping a picture of Edward, kissing my flushed cheek holding me against him.

"Your turn Jasper hurry." She whines. I laughed at the sight of standing besides Jasper placing, the peace sign behind his head while he lowered himself to make it easier.

Carlisle and Esme were standing by the  wall snickering at the scenes as I took photos with everyone. I realized how close I was to everyone.

I was handed gift after gift of expansive clothing, shoes even thing's I didn't think I was ever gonna use. A gag gift from Emmett of a vampire card that said I will suck your blood, what humor he has. I was cracking up at it. Esme handing something to Rosalie who smiled walking towards me.

"Minus the expensive car. We thought maybe this would cheer you up." She handed me over a glass little box. My fingers caught straight onto the edge of the glass cutting open my entire hand.

Although they were use to my blood from the nose bleeds I didn't wanna encourage the hungry. I yanked my jacket off quickly wrapping it around my hand.

"Fuck." I hissed out quickly moving from Edward and Rosalie. The cut must have been deeper than I expected. I was about to rush outside, when I saw Edward using his speed shoving Rosalie back who was using her speed to flash towards me, her eyes black with hunger.

Jasper looked dazed like he was holding himself back. Edward had shoved me with more force intended. I slammed roughly onto the piano it breaking roughly. I landed onto the floor with the broken pieces.

"Jesus, Edward!" Someone had rushed over holding at my body. I groaned feeling the inner cuts and bruises on my body. "Don't move. I got you." I blinked still in a daze to realize what happened.

"Jasper what are you doing the blood?" I strained out trying to yank free from his hold. I was  closest to him, Alice and Rosalie  shared second. seeing the slight pain on his face. He shook his head.

"I've been smelling your blood for a year. I'm fine." I glanced up everyone was looking at me worried. Rosalie looked like she was in tears Emmett holding her.

"I'm sorry Margo I thought I hunted... I'm sorry." She stained out being lead away with Emmett. Esme followed after them. I think Edward was in a state of shock. Carlisle joined Jasper in helping me up.

"We need to get her to my office to make sure nothing is broken."

    Some birthday huh? I was suppose to be able to handle myself and even with a little venom I still felt I was breaking myself.