Chapter 3: First Talk With Spirit

The Next Day...........

At The School,On Recess Time,Arthur Is On His Way Black To Class After Eating,On His Way,He Then Saw Shido Is Talking To Origami........

Arthur:"What the fuck is he doing?"

Shido:"I like your eye origami".

Origami:"Same here".

Shido:"I like your hair".

Origami:"Me too".

Shido:"Uhhh,would you like to go on a date with me?Wait,that is too sudden and random".

Origami:"Sure.I don't mind that".

Arthur Who Seeing This Thing Feel Dumbfounded Seeing This.........

Arthur:"What the heck I just see.This is soo random.I need to ask him later".

Couple Of Minutes Later,Origami Left Shido And Arthur Decide To Approach Him........

Arthur:"Yo shido.What are you doing just now and those things that you do is so random to be honest".

Shido:"I agree with that and that was my training".

Arthur:"For what?".

Shido:"To date the spirit and make them fall in love with me and seal their power".

Arthur:"Shido.As a guy,don't be absurd.I know you single,but this shit us too random for me".

Shido:"What?!That's the true".

Arthur:"Hmm,after reconsider,I believe in you".

Shido:"Wait,really?".

Arthur:"Yeah,after all you already see a magic girl and a guy like me.So yeah".

Shido:"Thanks for understanding me".

Arthur:"No problem,after all we are friends isn't it".

Shido:"Yeah".

Suddenly,A Space Quake Occur Again.......

Shido:"Kotori is this.......!".

From The Earpiece........

Kotori:"Yes,it's princess,the same spirit that you met yesterday.Looks like she's gonna appear here,raizen high school.Get ready shido,we will assist you".

Shido:"Hai!".

Arthur:"Don't worry shido,I will take care of you.Don't worry with those mecha girl".

Shido:"Thanks arthur".

Then They Head To The Location Where The Spirit Appear And It Was Their Class..........

Kotori:"Don't worry shido,we will assist you.You just need to follow our instructions".

Arthur:"Be careful my friend".

Shido:"Hai".

Shido Then Enters His Classroom And Saw The Spirit.Right After He Enters The Class,The Spirit Probably Detects Him And Straight Away Attack Him But The Attack Miss Him.Arthur,Who Peeking Behind The Door Shocked After The Explosion Happened...........

Arthur,Who Peeking Behind The Door Shocked After The Explosion Happened