Chapter 48:Natsumi Makeover And Bad Feeling

Natsumi:"Hmm.What should I do?I barely have my power at the moment.Ahh!This is frustrating!".

Right Now Natsumi Is Frustrating Dueo She Can Do Anything To Leave Fraxinus........

Arthur:"Yo!You look frust".

Natsumi:"You!".

She Then Try To Slap Arthur But Due To The Difference Height Between Them,Arthur Easily Stop Her.......

Arthur:"Hey stop it!I came here to talk and take this".

He Then Put A Fried Rice On The Table.......

Natsumi:"Are you trying to poison me isn't it?If I eat this,it would kill me isn't it?".

Arthur:"Nonsense.I didn't put any harm material is it.Just normal fried rice with love".

She Then Have A Bite And Shock That The Fried Rice Is Actually Good.....

Natsumi Mind:"Oh my god!It actually good!I can't stop eating it!".

Arthur:"Good to know you like it".

Natsumi:"Hm!I eat it because I'm hungry!".

Arthur:"Hahaha".

Natsumi:"Hey!Why are you laughing?!What so funny?!".

Arthur:"Haha,nothing just you kinda reminds me of the kid that I've taking care at orphanage".

Natsumi:"You have an orphanage?".

Arthur:"No but if you want to know more.Finish your food first".

Interested On Arthur Story,She Then Finished Her Food.......

Natsumi:"I'm done.Now tell me".

Arthur:"Well you see........".

From The Cctv........

Kotori:"Wow.He really know how to tame a kid isn't he?".

Shido:"Well speaking from his experience.After all,he along with nero and kyrie talking care many kid on that orphanage that we visit.So he knows how to deal with it".