Chapter 39:Arthur Against Rinne

Jin:"Big bro.Are you sure it's necessary for me to get a new haircut?".

Arthur:"Yes,because your hair is too long and reminds me of dante".

Right Now Arthur And Jin At The Barbershop Where Jin Hair Has Grown Long After Those Even That Happened Recently.........

Earlier........

Arthur:"Good today is saturday,I have a rest after what happened a few days ago.Hmm,what should I cook today?".

Jin:"Good morning big bro!".

Arthur:"Good morning ji......Woah dante?!".

Jin:"Where?".

Arthur:"Wait,is that you jin?".

Jin:"Well duh,it's me".

Back To Current Time.........

Arthur Mind:"Since his hair is now white,if I didn't be careful I probably thought he was dante and shot him that time".

Barber:"It's done.Are satisfied with this?".

Then The Barber Show Arthur Jin New Hairstyles.......

(Jin New Hairstyles)

Jin:"Do you like it?".

Arthur:"It's good.I like it".

Barber:"Good to know my customer love it".

Then They Leave The Barbershop And Heading Back.......

Jin:"Hey big bro.Are mayuri and the others gonna love this?".

Arthur:"Yeah I'm sure don't need to worry much about it".

Jin:"Yeah your right".

Suddenly Both Of Them Get Pulled Inside A Shadow By Many Hand That Make Them Shocked......

Arthur And Jin:"What the heck?!".

Kurumi:"Rest assure both of you.I just want to talk".

Arthur:"Since you help us before this, alright go ahead".

Kurumi:"Never expecting that. Anyway,your ex is acting different from what I know".

Arthur:"I can see that.Her personality change 360 after last time I meet her.  Of course,she also try to kill me when we first meet,but this time really different like she really meant it to kill me".

Kurumi:"I have speculation but I don't know probably it's true or not.But from my observation,I think someone is controlling her".

Jin:"So you have any assumption or idea who could be and I'm sure miku already out cause she's actually a good guy".

Kurumi:"Of course diva already out from the list but I think we all know who".

Jin:"Wait,did you mean.......".