Chapter 32:Vergil

Back To Arthur,Nero And V..........

While Heading To The Top Of Qliphot, V Tell Them A Truth To Them.........

V:"The truth is,I wanted to be protected and loved.But I'm always alone and the only choice I have is to survive".

After That,He Then Stopped Moving For A While Because His Frail Body Is Slowly Decaying..........

Nero:"V,you need a rest".

Arthur:"We understand you but with your current condition,you can't go further".

V:"Nero,arthur.....I'm gonna tell you everything.There is no demon name urizen in the first place..........Only a man that throws away his humanity in his endless pursuit of power......... He's dante older brother".

Nero:"Dante brother?".

Arthur Mind:"What?!".

V:"Yes,and his name is.......Vergil".

Back To Dante...........

After Defeating King Cerberus,He Manage To Reach The Top Of Qliphot Where He Meet Urizen Or Vergil Is About To Pick The Qliphot Fruit.........

Dante:"Hey,is that the fruit that you been jabberin about?Doesn't look special to me".

Urizen Didn't Respond To Dante.He Don't Look At The Surrounding Where That Place Was Their Home Where All The Thing Started......

Dante:"Yup,this is where it's all started.That day mom saved me and......left you behind.The thing you didn't know is she tried to save you too.She keep searching and searching until 'it' killed her".

Urizen:"I have no recollection of the tale and this place.It's an illusion that has been created by this extraordinary fruit.It's power.You see,is all I ever wanted.And with this.......I will have everything!".

Urizen Then Take The Fruit And Consume It.Where After He Consume It He Can Feel A Great Power Surge Through His Whole Body And His Body Start To Change To Other Form...........

Where After He Consume It He Can Feel A Great Power Surge Through His Whole Body And His Body Start To Change To Other Form

Dante:"No,brother.You don't have everything.That last shred of your humanity that you still had?You just lost it".

Urizen:"That is nothing but pitiful cry of those without strength.Come to me brother.I shall enlighten you,Dante!".

Then Both Of Them Start To Fight Where Urizen Is Overpowering Dante That Make Him Have Trouble To Defeat Him........

Dante:"He really get stronger after eating that fruit!".

Urizen:"This is the true power that I've been sought for long".

Dante:"Huh,you've been chasing this power for an eternity......and it's nothing but a useless shit".

Dante Then Slowly Overpowering Urizen That Make Him Shocked......

Urizen:"How....how are you so powerful?!You never lost anything!".