Phe Learns The Truth

By the time, three weeks finally passed, Phe was ready to run off into the world. But first Weems needed to make sure everything with her toxin was fine.

Phe extended her arms and patted them, showing a lack of purple toxin leaking from her pores. "See, I'm all good." The toxin flare had been really bad the second week, but at the beginning of the third it began to slow down and now it was all gone.

Weems nodded. "It appears so. I guess you're free to go."

"Yes!" Phe rushed forward and hugged Weems tightly. "Thanks for everything."

Tears threatened to fill Weems eyes as she hugged her unaware daughter back. "Of course."

Phe then let go, grabbed her stuff, and ran out of the room as she shouted, "See ya later!" She headed straight to her dorm since it was early Saturday morning and everyone was still asleep.

When she arrived she quietly opened the door and peeked inside. Bianca was sound asleep. Phe giggled mischievously as she went inside and softly closed the door behind her. She laid her things down on her bed and then positioned herself at the end of Bianca's.

"Wake up bitch!" Phe yelled as she jumped on top of the sleeping siren.

Bianca groaned in pain as Phe laid on top of her laughing. Her eyes fluttered open and came face to face with Phe a few inches away from her, a wide smile on her face. Bianca's heart jumped in her chest at the sight of the girl she's been worried about for the past three weeks. She was happy to see Phe. Though she could've gone without being jumped on.

She stared up at Phe with hooded eyes and frown. "You are the worst," she said slowly.

Phe chuckled as she brought her right hand to the top of Bianca's shaved head, running her hand over it. She liked the scratchy feeling on her palm. "I think I almost forgot what you looked like."

"I did forget what you looked like. It was quite the blessing."

"Woooow!"

Bianca smiled and her eyes opened a little more. Phe just stopped and stared for a moment as she continued to rub her hand on her head. Bianca would never admit how nice the motion felt.

"Ya know, I'm like super jealous of you," Phe said out of nowhere.

"Why?" Bianca asked confused.

"Your eyes are like ridiculously gorgeous ... the pale blue ... so pretty."

Bianca's breath hitched in her throat. She couldn't remember the last time someone complimented her so sincerely.

"Mine are just black," Phe continued, completely unaware of the effect she was having on the siren. "So boring."

As much as Bianca loves insulting Phe, she found that she doesn't really like it when Phe does it herself. "You should love your eyes."

Phe chuckled. "And why's that?"

"Because you love Star Wars, and your eyes are just like the space their spaceships fly in."

Phe gave a small smile. "One problem; my eyes don't have stars."

Without missing a beat Bianca whispered, "They do when you're happy."

Phe's smile grew wide. "Okay, smooth, Barclay. I see you have game. Maybe don't waste it on your fake girlfriend though." She winked and finally got off Bianca.

Bianca stayed laying for an extra second as she stared at the ceiling. Fake girlfriends. That's what they were. Bianca knew that. So why did Phe saying it cause her chest to constrict? She shook it off, contributing her weird behavior to the fact that she hasn't actually seen Phe in person for three weeks.