Bravery VS Fear

Bianca was not looking forward to this conversation. If she didn't have to have this conversation she wouldn't. But she needed to tell someone about her feelings for Phe. It's been a few days since her nightmare, and she's only fallen more in love. Even when Phe decided that she was gonna make Bianca watch The Clone Wars series since they had finished watching all the movies. She wasn't a super big Star Wars fan like Phe was (though she did enjoy the movies), but Phe was just so happy to share the movies and shows with her that it made Bianca happy too. If Bianca was being honest, she only paid half attention to the show, the other half on the girl laying next to her. So yes, Bianca needed to talk to someone about this. And there was really only person she could.

Bianca knocked on the door and a second later Divina opened up. "Hey, B, what's up?"

"I need to talk to you about something." Bianca glanced at Yoko who was sitting on Divina's bed watching them. "Privately."

Yoko sighed. "I'm going, I'm going." She stood up and walked over to them. "Text me when your done, yeah?" She gave Divina a quick kiss and left

Bianca walked in and Divina closed the door behind her. "So what's up?"

Bianca turned to face her from the middle of the room, hands fidgeting in front of her. "I'm in love with Phe."

Divina narrowed her eyes at her. "Okay?" She walked over to her bed and sat down. "And today is Tuesday."

"No—ugh!" Bianca groaned as she grabbed the sides of her head.

"Why are you acting like being in love with your girlfriend is a bad thing?"

"Because she's not my girlfriend."

Divina squinted her eyes. "Pretty sure she is. You've been together for like a month and a half. Are you feeling o—"

"It's fake!" Bianca cut her off. "We've been faking it this whole time!"

Divina's jaw dropped. "What?!" She stood up. "Why?!"

"To get the vampires off Phe's back." Bianca sighed heavily, glad to finally get this off her chest. "Everyone already thought we were dating because I gave her my perfume as an apology so she could hide her scent." She shrugged. "We made a deal and ran with it."

Divina crossed her arms, taking all this in. "What kind of deal?"

"I pretend to be her girlfriend and she moves back into our dorm."

"Why did you want her to move back in if you didn't like her?"

Bianca gave a small glare and Divina raised her eyebrows expectingly. She knew why, but she wanted Bianca to finally admit what she denied all that time ago. What she made Divina feel ridiculous for saying. She wanted Bianca to admit to being afraid. Not out of malice, but because she knows her best friend needs to get it off her chest.

Bianca crossed her arms. "Because I'm afraid of being alone. I'm also low key afraid of the dark and of not knowing the outcome of things. You happy?"

Divina nodded. "I'd be even more happy if you told me why." Bianca glared but Divina waved her off. "But I'll leave it for now. Back to Phe. I get why you guys pretended to date, but why didn't you tell us?"

Bianca gave her an 'are you serious' look. "Enid, Yoko, Kent, Ajax, Rosa, and Lonnie are the biggest gossips at this school. I didn't want to risk them accidentally letting the truth slip."

"That's ..." Divina began in defense but stopped and nodded "... completely fair. So when did you fall in love with her?"

"Well I don't know the exact moment."