Epilogue

Pic above is their wedding fits because describing clothes is my weakness, though practice makes perfect so I shall attempt. But this way when I fail you still know what the fuck I'm talking about

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten Years Later

Phe stared at her reflection in the hotel mirror. Her hair was in a fancy bun and her white suit/dress hugged her body perfectly. Phe has never been the girliest girl (she never did wear the skirts at Nevermore) and that wasn't about to change for her own wedding. It was basically a white jumpsuit that had lace at the top that covered her cleavage and lace sleeves that went down to her mid forearms. However, around her waist, connected by a fancy golden clasp, was a type of cape thing. This gave the illusion that she might be wearing a dress. Phe absolutely loved the look and she couldn't wait to see Bianca's reaction

"How much longer till the ceremony starts?" Phe asked her maid of honor while still looking in the mirror.

"Five minutes less than when you last asked," Wednesday answered annoyed as she stared out the window down below where guests were taking their seats in the chairs placed on the white sandy beach.

Wednesday hadn't entirely understood why Phe asked her of all people to be her maid of honor. Especially when she herself had asked Eugene to be her man of honor at her own wedding with Enid. But it just made sense to Phe. She was super close with all her friends, but there was a different bond with Wednesday thanks to everything the goth had done for her back in their senior year of high school. Stemming from the fact that Wednesday had been the only one to never stop trusting her. When Phe explained all that Wednesday supposed it made logical sense, but she still wasn't super happy about the prospect of being forced to do maid of honor duties. Phe told her she was free to decline the position but Wednesday was offended at the thought.

Wednesday finally spotted Enid down below chatting animatedly with Yoko. Wednesday and Enid got married when they were twenty three, Yoko and Divina when the siren was twenty four. No one expected Phe and Bianca to be the last to get married at twenty eight, but in their defense it wasn't their fault.

A knock on the door brought both girls out of their thoughts. Phe rushed to answer, her waist cape flowing as she did. She opened it to reveal three Asian and African mixed kids. There was a ten year old girl with tan skin, long curly black hair pulled into a ponytail, and pale blue eyes. She was wearing a puffy white dress with a black ribbon around the waist. By her side was a six year old boy with dark brown skin, an Afro of curly brown hair, and pale blue eyes. He was wearing a black suit that had somehow lost its tie already and was smiling widely. And the girl was holding the hand of a three year old boy with light brown skin, short curly black hair, and pale blue eyes. He too was wearing a black suit that was all ruffled up from running around. He was chewing on his fingers as he kept turning and looking around. Ah yes, the three reasons they took so long to get married.

"Mom wants to know if you're also tired of waiting and want me to tell them to hurry things up," the ten year old girl, Samira, repeated the message Bianca gave her.

"Yes, that would be amazing," Phe said as she squatted down and began fixing the three year old boy's, Tevon's, suit. Tevon was unbothered as he kept looking around. "And where is Keenan's tie?"

"I took it off because I felt like it was choking me," Keenan, the six year old, explained with a frown.

Phe chuckled. "You could've just loosened it, you didn't have to take it off. Okay." Satisfied with Tevon's look Phe stood back up. "Sam, go talk to your auntie Enid about speeding things along, and Keenan, please find your tie and have your uncle Kent fix it for you, okay?"