Divina Embraces Her Abusive Side

Bianca ran to the front of the school. She pushed through anyone who didn't jump out of her way in time, making more than a few students fall to the floor. She was panting for air as she ran and the wind stung the tears in her eyes. She needed to get to the others. Maybe they knew something. Maybe Phe was somewhere else. Maybe Evelyn was somewhere worse. Maybe no one told her. Maybe Mia just decided to take a weird nap on the floor. Maybe everything is fine.

Yet she knew she was only fooling herself.

She found her friends hanging back while Kent and Divina finished saying bye to their parents before they go into town for the night.

Bianca ran up to them. "Where's Phe?!"

"What do you mean?" Enid asked. "She's at Weems studio."

"No, she's not! Neither is Evelyn! And Mia's unconscious!"

"Mia's unconscious?!" Rosa exclaimed. "And you left her there?!"

Bianca threw her hands in the air. "I came for you idiots! So come on!" She turned back and began running again.

Everyone rushed to follow.

"Bye mom and dad!" Kent said before running as well.

"See ya tomorrow!" Divina shouted back as she followed.

"Bianca, slow down!" Ajax demanded.

"You speed up!" Bianca countered.

They quickly arrived at Weems studio and Bianca kneeled next to Mia.

"Is she alive?!" Enid asked.

"Yes," Bianca assured. She began gently tapping Mia's cheek. "Mia. Wake up. Wake up."

Yoko pushed her way to the front. "Allow me." She kneeled down on the other side of Mia and rubbed her hands together. No one knew what she was gonna do, but they definitely weren't prepared for her to slap her across the face.

Mia's eyes snapped open. "Ow!" She brought her hand to her red cheek and now reopened busted lip.

"Ooh, my bad," Yoko winced at the open wound. Maybe slapping the already beaten up girl wasn't her best idea. In her defense it did wake Mia up.

"What was that for?!" Mia shouted.

Divina walked forward and slapped Yoko upside the head making her yelp in pain. "You can slap her in revenge later. Where's Phe and Evelyn? What happened?"

Mia eyebrows knitted together in confusion as she pushed herself into a sitting position. "I—I don't know. The last thing I remember is that there was a knock on the door. They had me answer it because they couldn't be seen. It was a woman. She said 'sleep' and everything was fuzzy. Then I fell to the floor and was out like a light."

"That was definitely a siren," Wednesday explained.

Bianca's eyes slowly widened. "What did she look like? The woman?"

Mia turned to Bianca, taking in her looks. "Kinda like you."

"No, no no no." Bianca stood up and walked further into the studio with her hands on her head as she began to pace. "Oh god, this can't be happening."

Bianca wasn't just imagining her mom earlier, she really did see her. And she must be working with Charles if she targeted Phe and Evelyn. God, why was this happening? Just when she was finally going to get to be with Phe. Why did her mom have to show up? Why? Fucking why?

"Hey, B, wanna clue us in?" Divina asked carefully.

Bianca stopped pacing and turned to the group who were all watching with confused and worried eyes. "Okay, umm ... you guys might wanna sit down for this."