Emotions ☄️

?: Uhh... Mom, why can't you just give me the morning coffee here in my room only? I'm so fed up of telling the same thing everyday. Mom *no response* Momm *still no response* Mo-- *sighs* Leave it. She never listened to me anyway.

He then gets off from his bed and went straight to downstairs.

In downstairs -
?: Mom *no response* Mom please, it's enough now. Why can't yo-- *he was about to say something but got cut off by his mom*
?'s mom: Taehyung, can't you just stay still without shouting for oneday? Always shouting from the beginning of the day. You're not a kid anymore, Tae. You're pretty grown up now. Why--
Tae: Mom pl-- *again cut off*
Tae's mom: Didn't you learnt to not to talk in between when a elder is speaking? Huh? Or did I failed to make you learned that also? Huh? Now speak!! Why ain't you speaking anymore? Speak now!! *shouts a little*
Tae: Wow! Few minutes ago you're the one who was telling not to speak in between when "elders" *he pressurized the word "elders" by bending his peace sign with his hands to show that he's mimicking his mother* are speaking. And now you want me to speak. How can you say two types of things at the same time like it's not--
Tae's mom: Taehyung *yelled* Think whom you're talking to!! I'm not your friend that you will talk to me in this manner!!
Tae: Yeah, ofcourse, you're not. You never was, and you will never become one. You know what?... Leave it!! You will never understand anyway! *teary eyes*

He ran away to upstairs and slammed the door shut behind him.

[A/N: So, as you can see that Tae's mom is kinda strict. And also there's something in between both of them which has made a tower in between them, that made them act like they are strangers.
On the other hand, Taehyung was a university student who just got graduated few days ago, and now he's looking for a job. Now the twist comes, he doesn't really need any jobs to work on. Yes, he doesn't! Cause his father was one of the most famous businessman from top 5 businessman in the world. And he is his dad's only son and only child. But his dad is no more now, so his mom is now handling the whole business. But the thing is, he don't want to work in his own company. His mom is continuously trying to make him work in his company but he's so stubborn that he never really listened to his mom's. Maybe that is the reason why his mom is so strict with him. Or is it something else?]

With Taehyung in his room -
He has locked the door behind him and stand there steel for a few minutes, like he's zoned out. Then suddenly he started to throw everything away in his room. He's breaking every single thing which comes in his way. His eyes are all red like fire will blow out at anytime. After breaking things for 15-20 minutes he now calmed down a little, and sat on his bed while breathing heavily.

Tae: Why? Why dad, why? Why mom's always been like this since the day you left? Why she never talked to me nicely since the day you left? Why she always behave so rude with me? *sniffing* She never loved me once since I was 13. She has never shown me any affection. Why? What did I did wrong? *a tear drop escape from his eyes* I'm 28 now but she had never shown me any kind of kindness, care, love, affection anything which all mother's do to their children *hiccups* Sometimes I just think that am I really the one she gave birth to? *tears were continuously dripping down from his eyes* If it is, then why she's like this? Even she has never told me the reason of your death, dad. I don't know why and how did you died. Whenever I asked her about your death she never gave me the answer, nor did she lied. But she just say things which gives me so much pain that even if I stab myself multiple times I wouldn't get hurt *hiccups* Because her words are way too painful that the stabbing will not affect my body parts. I'm not at all happy, dad *he's crying more that it is becoming hard for him to breath* I never was. You know what, dad? Sometimes I think to go to the place where you are leaving *hiccups* I miss you to-- too much, dad *crying hard* Please come back, d-dad. Please... I want you right now, beside me *hiccups* I wanna hug you soo tight that you will never leave me again *he was crying too hard and was talking to himself and his imagination with dad for whole 30 minutes* I hate her, dad. I truly, honestly, completely hate her the most in the world. And that will-- that will never ch-change even a bit.

TO BE CONTINUE
-----------------