Constraint ☄️

Time skips to afternoon at 3 PM -
Jungkook was busy doing all the work Taehyung has given to him. He was so concentrated in his work. He doesn't even take a single break to have his lunch, continuously copying everything written on the previous file to make it a new one, as Taehyung said. But he didn't know that all of them are Taehyung's plan.

Jk: *sighs* Ahh.. my back hurts *arching his back* Ahh... I didn't even completed half of the files. How will I submit it to him before the closing time? Arghh!!! *whined* Is he doing this all intentionally to make me regret? No no..! I'm his secretary, so maybe that's what a secretary do. Yeah! I should not think about that *sighs* Jungkook, focus focus!! Just focus on your work *said to himself and straighten his chair to start working again* But, I'm hungry *rubs his tummy* No no, Jungkook! You have to finish it before closing time. So, no food until you finish it *he said and starts typing again*

While working he got a phone call from his granny. He received it after it ranged for 4-5 times.

On the call -
Granny: Kookie, did you ate?
Jk: Huh?
Granny: I asked, have you take your lunch?
Jk: Ahh.. umm... Y-yes. Yes granny, I have taken.
Granny: You sure? You are not lying, ain't you?
Jk: Aishh, no granny, I'm not lying. You know I can't lie to you. So... *fake chuckle*
Granny: Hmm.. I know that, Kookie baby *giggles*
Jk: Hehee... By the way, have you ate? Did you take your medicine? I kept them on the table of your room, on the right side before entering, ok? Did you take it?
Granny: Yes Yes baby, I took it. Don't worry about me, ok? Just concentrate on your work and listen to what Taehyung say. You are his secretary, right?
Jk: Y-yeah!
Granny: I'm very happy for you, Kookie. And ofcourse, I'm really grateful to Taehyung for giving you this opportunity to work in such a big company. Don't disobey him, ok? But that doesn't mean that you won't take care of yourself! Absolutely not! Don't overwork, ok?
Jk: I won't, granny.
Granny: Good! Ohh I forgot to tell you... Come back fast, ok? I will prepare your favourite dishes today for your first day of job *smile*
Jk: Really? I'm already hungry, I will come fas--
Granny: Wait, didn't you said you have ate your lunch? Then how can you be hungry already?
Jk: Ahh.. umm.. I m-mean, I- I'm already hungry to have your dishes. Your handcooked dishes *nervous chuckle*
Granny: Aishh, my Kookie baby. Come fast, I will be waiting, ok?
Jk: Ok, granny. I have to hang up now, I have so many work to do. Bye!
Granny: Ok ok, my worky boy. Bye *chuckle and cut the call*

Jk: *sighs* I'm sorry granny for lying to you. But what else would I do? I can't tell you that I haven't take my lunch, because you will worry about me and if you do so, then you will get sick which I don't want. That's why I had to lie to you granny. Please forgive me *he sighed and starts working again*

With Taehyung -
He had his eyes on Jungkook. He was planning something more to give him more work which will cause him stress. He already has some devil ideas in his mind and while imagining those he was smirking like a devil.

Time skips to evening -
It was the closing time for the company. So, every workers and employees were packing their belongings to leave. But there was still sitting a boy who was continuously typing on the keyboard. He doesn't even have time to look up and see what time is it. He was so concentrated in his work.
Suddenly, an employee came towards him and said to him that it's already closing time so he should pack up himself and leave.