Soul sings ☄️

Taehyung was driving and Jungkook was holding that flower bouquet which Tae gave him in his hand. It's a big one which is covering his lower body completely. The fresh smell of the blue roses is so sweet or pleasent odour. It's a emitting and diffusing scent all around the car.

Jk: Why don't you like flowers?
Tae: I didn't said I don't like flowers. I said, I don't like to do such things like giving flower bouquet to someone. That's so overrated and cringe.
Jk: It's not overrated nor cringe. It's a form of love and respect towards that person whom you are giving it. And also it's a for-- *gasped*

Taehyung stopped the car while pushing the brake hurriedly which makes Jungkook gasped and flinched.

Jk: What hap--
Tae: What did you said? *cold voice*
Jk: What? When?
Tae: Just now! What did you said just now?
Jk: What? I can't understand.
Tae: It's a form of love? What love? It isn't any form of love or whatever you just said, ok! It's a humanity and a formality. Nothing else! You get it! *said sternly*
Jk: But, it's called lov--
Tae: Just shut up! *shouts a little* There is nothing like love while giving someone a flower bouquet. And.. I don't believe in love! There is nothing like love in this world. Every single person comes with a need. Once their needs will get satisfied, they will walk away from you.
Jk: What are you saying?
Tae: Am saying the truth. Do you know what scares me the most? "Humans" Because they are unpredictable. One moment they will love you like anything in this world, and the other second you would mean nothing to them. Did you get it? Then don't ever say the word love infront of me.
Jk: *nods as yes hesitantly*

Taehyung started the car again with a sigh and drove off to the invitation place.

With Jungkook -

Jk: (in mind) [Why did he acted like that? I didn't said anything wrong. It's actually a form of love and respect. Then why he acted like that? And why he doesn't believe in love? Did he ever fell in love? Or did someone broke his trust in love? Ahh.. he is so mysterious].

With Taehyung -

Tae: (in mind) [The fvck is love! There is nothing like love. It's just a word and a phrase people use to describe their inner feelings. Love means nothing. And- if love was real then why my mom never loved me? Why she never cared for me? I don't believe in love. It's just a need. She had broke my trust in love many years ago. I hate love. I hate it!]

Time skips at the invitation party -
The invitation party has been held in one of the most luxurious hotel in Seoul, South Korea. The Shilla Seoul, it's one of the most luxurious hotel in Seoul.
They has booked a whole ground and first floor completely for the guest. The decoration, lightings, everything is looking so luxurious all around.