Planning ☄️

Time skips at 11:30 am -
Taehyung is currently driving. He is driving to a place where he and Jimin can sit and discuss about how to find that boy.
After hardly 35 minutes of driving he thought that sitting near Han River would be the best place to discuss about. He parked his car near the river and get off from it to walk near it. While he was walking he called Jimin to come there so that they can discuss.

On the phone -
Tae: Hello, Jimin!
JM: Oh hello!
Tae: Yeah, I'm near Han River, come fast.
JM: Uhh, now?
Tae: Ofcourse now!
JM: Uh, ok ok. I'm coming. Just give me few minutes, I'm coming.
Tae: Hm, come fast. And only few minutes, not more than that. You have always been late in everything.
JM: Yahh, not in everything ok! Anyway, I will come within a few minutes. Bye!
Tae: Hm *he hang up the call*

With Taehyung -
He was sitting on a bench placed near the river. The weather is very calm and clement. He was looking at the waves of the river due to the wind. Children were playing near it. He loves kids soo much. He was smiling unknowingly by seeing the kids laughing and playing. The atmosphere made him feel good and calm. But suddenly he again started thinking about that boy. How to find him and how to make him regret! He was busy in his thoughts when suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder. He looked back and saw,

?: Hey, can you please pass me that balloon?

A little kid said while showing him the tree where his balloon got stucked. He gave his boxy smile to him and said,

Tae: Ofcourse baby, come with me.

He said as he picked the little boy up and walk towards the tree.
He managed to get the balloon and said,

Tae: Here you go, kiddy! *he gave him the balloon*
Kid: Thank you, pwety boi *he said cutely to Taehyung*
Tae: *chuckle* What did you say? *he said still holding him up*
Kid: Pwety boi *pout*
Tae: *chuckle again* Soo cute! *he pinches his cheek* How old are you, kiddy?
Kid: Umm... I don't know, momma knows it *he said with a cute pout face*
Tae: Awww, why you are so cute? *he said and gave a peck on his cheek*
Kid: I don't know.
Tae: *chuckle* to Ok, now go to your momma ok? *he said and put him down from his embrace*
Kid: Byeee! *said while running cutely*
Tae: *chuckle* So cute!

He was smiling all the time but again he put on his cold face.

Tae: Where is h--
JM: Hey, I'm here *said while running towards him*
Tae: This is how your few minutes look like, huh? *said while showing Jimin his watch*
JM: Aish, there was a huge traffic. What can I do? *said while breathing heavily*
Tae: Fine, let's go and then we will start *said while walking towards where he was sitting few minutes ago*
JM: What?
Tae: Did you forgot what I said?
JM: Ye-- Ahh, no no. I remember. Ok, let's go.

Then they both went and sat on the bench infront of river. Jimin bought a water bottle and he drank all at once.

Tae: So, I was saying that let's first search from here only. I mean from Seoul, then we will g--
JM: Wait wait wait... Are you crazy?
Tae: Why?
JM: Why? Do you think that Seoul is a small city that you will find him just like that? No right!
Tae: Then what you want me to do? Will I advertise him on the newspaper with "If anyone find this boy then I'll give them 1 billion dollar!" You want me to do this? *he said kinda sarcastically*
JM: *rolled his eyes* Noo! Just think practically, ok?
Tae: So, what am I th--
JM: Listen to me first... We need to find him normally. I mean like we can't make others think it's something fishy, right! And if police see us and ask, then how will we answer him? Like we don't know anything about him. His name, who he his, what's his parents name, nothing! And if we can't answer it to the police then, done! We are gone!
Tae: So? I'm not scared of any polices, ok? *said sternly*
JM: But I do!
Tae: *rolled his eyes* Did I called you here to talk about stupid things? No right! Then please come to the point and think of how to find him.

They were thinking and discussing for about 30-40 minutes but not a single idea has popped in their mind.

Tae: Wait... I think I got one *said while furrowing his eyebrows*
JM: Huh? What? How?
Tae: How about we will go and wait for him in that cafe we first met? Hmm? *said with a little bit of hope*
JM: *disgusted disbelief look* Woww!! *clapping* Such a great idea you gave! I'm proud of you!
Tae: Hm, I know I'm intell--
JM: Shut up!! Are you dumb or what? Like seriously! You think we will go and wait for him to come to that cafe and then only we will find him? Like... *sighs*
Tae: Then how? *said in frustration*
JM: *sighs* I think we should go for your first plan.
Tae: What is it?
JM: To search in Seoul first *said hesitantly*
Tae: Are you sure?
JM: Hmm. What else we can do now? *said while leaning back on the bench*
Tae: Fine, then let's go! *said while standing up*
JM: Huh? Now?
Tae: Ofcourse!! If we don't start from today then it will too late.
JM: *sighs* Fine! Let's go *said while standing up lazily*
Tae: Lazy ass!
JM: Yahh, don't!
Tae: *rolled his eyes*
JM: Now don't waste your time, let's go *said while walking past him*
Tae: You go, I'm coming *shouts to him*
JM: Fine, come fast. I don't have enough energy *said while walking towards Tae's car*

He was standing there only while looking at his disappearing figure.
When Jimin completely disappeared Tae spin around towards the river while putting his both hands inside his pockets.

Tae: Your time has come, baby boy *smirking* I'll find you anyhow and-- *devilishly laughed* Let's see what surprise is waiting for you *smirking* I'll make sure to give you the best surprise you ever received *devil smirk*

JM: Yahh, will you come or should I leave? *he yelled from his car*
Tae: Yeah yeah, coming *yelled back*

Tae: Will meet you soon, baby boy *smirk*

He said and stands there for a few minutes to feel the cold breeze and then starts walking towards his car.
He came inside his car and they both drove off to search the whole Seoul.