Nowhere to run ☄️

Time skips to next morning -
Jungkook didn't had enough sleep last night because of thinking and worrying too much about what to do! And how to do! So, he wake up too early and did his daily morning routine before going to office.
Few hours later, his granny wake up and made breakfast for him. She called him but didn't get any response, so she checked his room and found he is not there. She called him and got to know that he has already went out for the office early today because he have some important work.

With Jungkook -
He is in bus, going to office. He sat at the corner side alone. He was looking outside the window. The cold breeze were hitting him, making his hair messy. He was thinking about how to find any proof and suddenly a tear drop escape from his eyes. He started thinking negative and his tears went more.

Jk: (in mind) [I don't know what is happening with me? How will I prove myself innocent? How will I make them believe? And about the promise I made with him... What will happen? What if he give something hard?]

He was thinking about all these things and he didn't realise that he has crossed the street of his office. He realised it a little later and he get off a little far from the office.

In the office -
It's only 6:35 AM as he came too early. No one arrives yet, other than the cleaner, security guard, and some non-working stuffs. He went and sat in his desk with head palming him. He is feeling a little depressed and lonely that he couldn't share what is happening with him. He thought of sharing it with Jimin, but then he thought it won't be very good idea.

Jk (in mind) [What will I do? They gave me only three days to prove myself innocent. But how will I do that? I don't have any proof about anything. Arghh!! I can't! I really can't do anything! Why will someone do this to me? What the hell have I to him?]

He was continuously thinking about all these things and slowly slowly the employees are started to come.
When everyone arrived, they started to gossip about Jungkook copied someone's work and claimed it as his. Jungkook heard them but couldn't protest himself. He sat there head palming him.

Time skips to afternoon -
Taehyung arrived but didn't said anything to Jungkook, neither called him in his cabin once today. He didn't even give him any work to do, so Jungkook was just doing some calculation.
At 2:20 PM, Taehyung called him for the first time today.

Tae: So! Did you find any proof? *said while spinning his pen*
Jk: *heads down*
Tae: I'm asking you something. Can't you hear me? Did you find any proof about the matter?
Jk: *still silent*
Tae: The fvck!! Why ain't you speaking? Just tell me already that you couldn't! Why are you making a drama by stay silent! *a little bit shouts*
Jk: T-hey gave me t-three days. So, I have t-two mo--
Tae: So? What will you find within two days? Will you be able to find anything? Can you guarantee that!
Jk: *silent*
Tae: *sighs in frustrated* Again! For fvcks sake, just admit that you copied! Don't make this more big issue. For you we have already lost this deal! We can't get it back anymore. So just spit out the truth!
Jk: Sir, but I didn't did anything. Why will I lie about copying othe--
Tae: Shut up!! *yelled*
Jk: *flinch*
Tae: How can you say such things till now! I'm ordering you to just admit yourself that you had copied and end this fvcking drama here only!
Jk: But sir I--
Tae: *showed his palm* Just go to his company and apologize to him for copying someone's work and claiming it as yours. Tell him that you won't do anything like that ever in the future and to forgive you. I know by doing this we can't get the deal back because Mr Lee is very aggressive person who only know, what's wrong is wrong! So just admit yourself. Clear!
Jk: *looking at him in disbelief*
Tae: I said clear or not!
Jk: *sighs* (in mind) [I don't know what else to do now. I can't think of something else]
Tae: Just speak out!
Jk: Sir please, give me atleast one day more. I will try to find something. Please sir *pleaded*
Tae: *clenched his jaw* Do whatever you want but I'm telling you, you won't be able to find anything. At the end you will come to me saying sorry!
Jk: Please sir. Just one day!
Tae: *sighs* Just leave! I don't want to talk to you! Leave and I'm giving you only one more day!
Jk: Thank you, sir *bowed and left*