Confession date ☄️

Both of them got startled by the voice as it is cold and deep.
They turned around to see Taehyung standing there while holding his blazer on his one hand looking straight into Jungkook's eyes, and then shifted into Jimin's.

Tae: I asked something I guess *deep voice*
JM: Uh.. umm.. we were ta--
Jk: We were just gossiping about random stuff. Why? Can't we do that?
Tae: Did I said that? Ofcourse, you can but, I heard something like, love or something like tha--
Jk: You heard it wrong. We weren't talking about something like that.

Tae looked at Jimin and asked him through his eyes.

JM: We weren't, Tae. H-he is right *gulps*
Tae: Fine. But, why are you here so early?
JM: Uh.. I- I woke up early so thought of come and see you.
Tae: *nodded and left*

JM: Aishhh *tilt his head on the chair* My gosh, we were so close of getting caught by him *gulps*
Jk: Don't worry. It's ok *smile*
JM: Thanks, Jungkook, for defending me from him.
Jk: It's ok, hyung. Don't thank me *smile*
JM: Ok, I'm going now. I should leave as soon as possible otherwise he will ask me again. Bye *left from the office*

Jk: Why the hell everyone is so scared of him? What is he? A tiger or what? *sighs* I have to give him his strawberry shake.

He said and went to bring the strawberry shake which he has kept in the fridge.

In Tae's cabin -
Jungkook knocked the door and went inside.

Jk: Sir, your shake *handed him*
Tae: Thank you.
Jk: Sir, this is your today's sche--
Tae: Was Jimin here for only gossiping with you?
Jk: What?
Tae: Was he?

Tae's eyes were not cold or angry or mad, but rather it was soft, calm and with a little hint of scared visible in his eyes.
He was looking at Jungkook with a pleading eyes asking for his answer.

Jk: (in mind) [Why his eyes are looking like this? Why can't I see any anger visible on it? Why is his eyes are pleading?]
Tae: I'm sorry for asking the same question, but can you please tell me the answer? I promise, I won't judge you or get mad at you.
Jk: He was right, Taeh- I- I mean, sir. Jimin hyung has came here just to meet you and me as usual. We weren't talking about something else.
Tae: Ok. Thank you for telling me. I believe in you *smile* But, why did he left?
Jk: He thought you might get mad at him and scold him that's why.
Tae: *chuckle* Ok, I will call him later today.

Jk: (in mind) [His smile looks so beautiful on him. He should smile more often, it looks so pretty on his face].

Without knowing, Jungkook was staring at his eyes intensely while smiling softly. He was lost while admiring Tae's beautiful and pretty smile which is so rare to see.

Tae: Jungkook? Jungkook? Hey? *waved his hand infront of his face*
Jk: I-I'm sorry *gulps*
Tae: Why are you staring at me like that?
Jk: I- I'm not.
Tae: I saw it, Jungkook. Why like that?
Jk: Like what?
Tae: Well, you were looking at me like you are in love with me.

Jungkook gulped hard and looked at him being caught. He doesn't have any answer for the question now.

Tae: Am I right?
Jk: N-no. No, you are wr-wrong *gulps*
Tae: Say it while looking at my eyes.
Jk: What do you want?
Tae: I want you to say that while looking in my eyes straightly.
Jk: I- I don't have time. I have to complete the work. I should leave *bowed and left*

Tae: Jung-- *laughs* You can't do that. I know it. But, still you won't believe that. Fine, I will do my thing to make you believe in that. Don't worry *giggles*

Time skips at afternoon -
Taehyung has called Jungkook in his cabin for telling him about something.

Jk: Sir, may I come in?
Tae: Yea yea, come in.
Jk: You called me?
Tae: Yes, I want to tell you something.
Jk: *nodded*
Tae: I want to go scuba diving with you.

That was supposed to have been enough, because Taehyung was planning to do something like that with Jungkook. But he was looking at Tae like he didn't expected him saying something like that.

Tae: Like, the ocean is huge and terrifying and unknown, but if you want to go scuba diving, I want to- I want to make you happy, or do the things that make you happy with me. And, I don't know, maybe it won't be so scary if I'm with you. Because life is so huge and terrifying and unknown, right? But I never think about that when I'm with you.

With Jungkook -
His eyes sparkled and he looked at him with stripped honesty.

Jk: (in mind) [I don't know, but, being with you never felt wrong. It's the one thing I did right. You're the one thing I did right, I guess].

Tae: Jungkook?
Jk: Hmm?
Tae: Why are you always so lost? What you always thinking about?
Jk: N-nothing.
Tae: Fine. So, would you like to go with me? Please?
Jk: Are you asking me for an answer or are you ordering? No, I mean, you used to do that so--
Tae: Used to. It was all in the past, Jungkook. Let's forget the past and make our present.. beautiful and memorable.
Jk: Our?
Tae: Ours!

Both of their eyes met and locked with each other. Staring at each other's galaxy full with stars.

Tae: So, we are going? Ok, fine.
Jk: You didn't even gave me time to answer *pouts*
Tae: You didn't had to. Because I saw it already.
Jk: Where? Is it written on my face?
Tae: No, but in your eyes.
Jk: *sighs*
Tae: *chuckled* Ok, I will take you to a mall first. We would buy something and then we would go to the scuba diving, ok?
Jk: Mall? But why?
Tae: To buy stuff ofcourse.
Jk: But wh--
Tae: No more questions, go and compare whatever you have and we would go then.

Jungkook sighed and left.

TO BE CONTINUE
----------

So, did everyone's Pinterest addiction start from trying to find a wallpaper, or is it just meh?