Reproach ☄️

After waiting for atleast 25-30 minutes, he got a glimpse of a bus coming towards him. He stands up from the bus stop seat and came a little forward to gave the driver his view. The driver stopped the bus infront of him, and the electric door opened to let him in. There was 6-7 more passengers in the bus. Some were sleeping and some were using their phone. He sat in a corner seat beside the window to get a cold breeze of the night. Seoul at night is the best way possible thing to experience [A/N: I wish I could experience it once]
He get off from the bus after 20 minutes of ride. He get off from it a few feet away from his apartment which Taehyung has arranged for them to live in. He wanted to experience the Seoul night walk at night, since it was raining a little. He felt so nice after a full hectic day from the morning till late night. He can feel his energy coming back to him. After walking for a few minutes he reached his apartment and entered inside. He has the spare key with him if needed. So, he stepped inside with the spare key, without disturbing his granny. He walked inside very slowly without making any noise. He switched on the kitchen light and drank a glass of water before entering into his bedroom. He checked his granny before going to sleep.

Time skips to next morning -
Jungkook was peacefully sleeping. It's only 6:25 AM. The office timing is so far. And also he was too tired to wake up after working all day and night long.

Jk: Mmhm~~ What time is it? *said with his deep sleepy voice while rubbing his eyes* Ahh~~ my back hurts still *while holding his back for support to get up* Ahh~~ granny? What time is it? *yelled a little* Maybe she is working, I should check it by myself *he searched for his phone* Where the fvck is my phone now!! Shitt!! Wher-- there is it *he saw his phone on the table far from the bed*

He get off from the bed and took his phone to see the time. It's 6:36 AM. He then went out from his room to the living room.

Granny: Oh, Kookie baby! Did you sleep well?
Jk: Yes granny, I did *sat on the couch*
Granny: Are you hungry? Will I serve your breakfast?
Jk: Have you done with your cooking already? *surprised face*
Granny: *chuckle* Yeah! I'm done with my cooking.
Jk: My god! When did you wake up?
Granny: It's been a while. I know you haven't eat anything yesterday night. So, I wake up early to make you breakfast.
Jk: You are the best, granny. I love you!
Granny: I love you too, Kookie baby! Now fresh up fast. I will serve your breakfast. Go goo!!
J

k: *chuckle* Ok ok. I'm going *smile and left*

He had his breakfast and left for the company.

Time skips at company -
Jungkook came early today in the company. Only a few employees have arrived till now. Though, it's only 6:55 AM. Taehyung haven't arrived yet. Jungkook was preparing himself a cup of coffee.
At 7:15 AM, Jungkook saw Taehyung's car has arrived. He ran towards his car and opened the door for him to come out. He greeted him good morning, but Taehyung didn't replied him back. He straightly went inside the company and left for his cabin.
Jungkook made a cup of coffee for him and take it to his cabin. He knocked the door and came inside while holding the coffee in his hand.

Jk: Sir, your coffee *hold it infront of him*
Tae: *looks at him* Don't you know that I don't like coffee!
Jk: Umm.. you don't like coffee? I didn't know that. I'm sorry, sir. I will bring you a strawberry shake right now.
Tae: *he didn't said anything*

Jungkook left and came after 20 minutes with a cup of strawberry shake in his hand.

Jk: Sir *put it on his table*
Tae: *nods*
Jk: Sir, this is your today's schedule *gave him a file with a paper*
Tae: Hm.
Jk: Sir, today you have a meeting with T&K Corporation.
Tae: Hm. What time is it? And, who is the CEO?
Jk: It's at 2:20 PM, sir. And, the CEO is Mr Lee, sir.
Tae: Fine! Make the presentation ready about the meeting as fast as possible.
Jk: Ok, sir.
Tae: You can leave now.
Jk: *bowed and left*

Time skips at 2:20 PM -
Both Jungkook and Taehyung are sitting in the meeting room while waiting for the T&K Corporation to arrive. They are waiting for past 45 minutes, but there is no sign of the company. Taehyung was getting mad and frustrated because he don't like being late in a important situation. He is a very punctual person who doesn't like being late at all.
After almost 20 minutes, the employee of the company arrived and the meeting has started with the both companies along with the CEO.

Jk: Sir, can I present our presentation now? *asked to the dealer*
Mr Lee: Yeah, Ofcourse. You can *said with a smile*
Jk: Thank you, sir *bowed and started his presentation*

He has started the presentation he has prepared. He was explaining it to the dealers without looking at the screen. Because, Jungkook have a sharp brain. He can remember things very well. So he was explaining it without looking at them.

Jk: So, this is what we Kim Corporation has planned for the building. And I would like t--
Mr Lee: Wait!!
Jk: Yes, sir?
Mr Lee: This isn't your presentation!
Jk: Sorry, sir?
Mr Lee: I said, it's not your presentation!
Tae: What are you saying, Mr Lee?
Mr Lee: I'm saying the exact thing I can see it right infront of my eyes! This isn't your presentation, Mr Kim! *stands up*
Tae: What? Then whose is this?
Mr Lee: Whose is this? Ask it to your secretary who has copied the presentation of another company to gain profit!
Jk: S-sir, what are you saying? I can't understand. It's m--
Mr Lee: Shut up!! *yelled at him* Just take a clear look before talking nonsense!
Jk: *he looks at the screen and got shocked to see a different presentation*
Tae: Say it, it's your Mr Jeon! *said in a cold voice*
Mr Lee: No!! How will he say that? He knows he has copied. He can't say it's yours. Such a shame, Mr Kim! I never thought that Kim Corporation will copy someone else's prepration just for some profits. Shame on you!
Tae: I need to look after this matter, Mr Lee! And for your kind information, you are not allowed to say such things about my company standing right infront of the company's CEO! *said sternly*
Mr Lee: Fine! But first, teach your secretary then come to say this things to me. Ok! *gave a disgusted face to Jungkook and left*
Tae: *he stands up*
Jk: S-sir, tr--
Tae: Shut up!! *yelled*
Jk: *flinch*
Tae: Why the fvck you have copied another company's presentation? Huh?
Jk: Sir, please tru--
Tae: Just keep your fvcking mouth shut!! I don't wanna hear anything from you!! Can't you use your brain!! Do you even know how much important was that deal!! Huh!! And because of you we lost the most profitable deal!! *shouts on top of his lungs*
Jk: S-sir, please try to un--
Tae: I said keep your mouth shut!! Can't you understand that!! You don't know what you just did!! You have to pay for this Mr Jeon Jungkook!! You have to!! *said sternly*
Jk: Sir, please listen to me. I didn't copi--
Tae: Shut up!! *gave a death glare and was about to leave*
Jk: Sir, I promise that I will make myself innocent! Just give me a day, and I will prove it, sir! I didn't copied anyone's presentation *said with full of confidence*
Tae: *gave a death glare and left*

Jk: *teary eyes* I will prove that it's my work! This isn't the one I've prepared. It's a complete different one. But, then how can it get changed? Who did it? Whoever it is, I will prove that person wrong! And I will prove it that I didn't copied anyone's presentation! *wiped his tears and left*

TO BE CONTINUE
----------------