Flashback ☄️

While walking back to his cabin from the meeting room, Taehyung was smirking devilishly. Wondering why? Because he is the one who has changed the presentation completely just to make Jungkook suffer and to blame him for copying others work.

Tae: You will never know who did this to you! I will make you suffer like this a lot *smirk*

[Flashback]
Jungkook is currently working on the presentation Taehyung has told him to prepare for the meeting. He is again very concentrated on the presentation.

Jk: So, the position will be here.. yess! Here! *marked it with a pen* I'm almost done with the presentation. Ohh.. what time is it? *check his watch* One hour is still left for them to arrive here. I have to finish it before that *starts typing*

He has completed with the presentation and he showed it to Taehyung before presenting it infront of everyone. Taehyung said it's fine but didn't complement him about the work. Jungkook didn't expect that though, but he has a little hope too.

Jk: Sir, it's alright, right? Can I present it infront of them?
Tae: *nods as yes*
Jk: Thank you, sir *bowed*
Tae: Listen! They will be here at anytime, so be ready with the presentation and greet them very nicely, ok!
Jk: Ofcourse, sir. I will.

After 30 minutes, Taehyung and Jungkook went inside the meeting room along with some other employees. But the other employees was waiting outside the meeting room for the dealer to arrive, only Taehyung and Jungkook was there inside. Jungkook was still re-reading the presentation multiple times. He is afraid to mess it, so he was reading it multiple times thoroughly.
But out of nowhere, Taehyung said,

Tae: Bring me a strawberry shake. I am feeling frustrated for waiting this long. I need a refreshment.
Jk: Now?
Tae: Or, when? I said you to bring it, so you have to bring it. No more talks!
Jk: Ok, sir. Give me some minutes. I'm coming *said and left*

The moment Jungkook left from the meeting room, Taehyung gets up from the chair and went to Jungkook's place where he was working with his laptop. Fortunately, Jungkook didn't closed the laptop screen before leaving. It was open as it is. So, it was easy for Taehyung to do what he was planning to do.

Tae: Presentation, right! *smirk* I will make it more interesting than it was already.

He then put in a pendrive he has with him and every data got deleted just in a second. He took out the pendrive and put in another pendrive for which every data came back but it's a totally different from the first one. Everything is different, even the plot and the design.

Tae: Done! *said and took out the pendrive* Now they will be more satisfied with your presentation, Mr Jeon Jungkook *smirk* As I said, I will make your presentation more interesting. I did it! Now, let's wait and watch the drama coming *smirk*

He was standing there infront of Jungkook's chair but suddenly he heard someone's footsteps. He hurriedly came and sat on his own chair while adjusting his coat and tie, like nothing happened.
Jungkook opened the door with his strawberry shake.

Jk: Sir, may I come in?

Tae: Yes! Come.
Jk: Your strawberry shake, sir *gave him*

Jungkook gave him the shake and went to sit on the chair. But as the screen is still showing, so Taehyung said something to him so that Jungkook couldn't sit.

Tae: Wh-when will they come? *blinked and gulps* I mean, did you get any information about them? How long do I have to wait!
Jk: Yeah, sir. I got! They are very near of our company, sir. Only a few minutes and they will be arrived *said and was about to sit*
Tae: H-how much?
Jk: Sorry, sir?
Tae: How much is the quantity of the shake?
Jk: It's--
Emp: Sir, they have came *one employee came and informed*
Tae: Atlast! Go and greet them.
Jk: Yes, sir *bowed and left*

Tae: *sighs* I thought he will caught me. Shit! *sips on the shake*

Jk: This way, sir! Yeah, this way *he came inside with the CEO of T&K Corporation*
Tae: Good afternoon, Mr Lee! *extended his hand*
Mr Lee: Ver good afternoon, Mr Kim! It's a pleasure to meet you, young man *smile and shake hands*
Tae: Me too. Have a seat, please *showed them their place to sit on*
Jk: (in mind) [My goodness! He knows how to speak well? My God! Unbelievable!]
Mr Lee: So, that's your secretary, right?
Tae: *looked at Jungkook* Yeah!
Mr Lee: Very nice! It can be seen that he is quite good *smile*
Tae: *nods* So, can we start the meeting? It's already late *bitter smile*
Mr Lee: Oh.. yes! But first, what is your name? *said to Jungkook*
Jk: It's Jeon Jungkook, sir *smile*
Mr Lee: Nice name, young man *smiled back*
Tae: When the fvck will he start the meeting! It's getting more frustrating! *he murmured to himself*
Mr Lee: Did you said anything, Mr Kim?
Tae: Uhh.. umm... No! No no!
Mr Lee: Ok then, shall we start the meeting?
Tae: Please!

[End of flashback]

Taehyung was smirking to himself imagining what is going on with Jungkook.

Tae: You can't escape from this hell, baby boy! Wait and watch what more will happen to you *smirk* You will never find who did this to you. Never! Because, I have locked every single door of finding it *chuckle* Even the CCTV was switched off. It wasn't working at all, so even if you think of finding the person through the help of the CCTV, you can't find it! Because I cut the wire of the CCTV in that room prior. My head is not so raw! I don't play stupid things. Whatever I do, I do it with full effort and I made it happen. I never learned to fail. And I will never! *smirk*

Suddenly Jungkook knocked on the door.

Tae: Come in!

Jk: Sir, could you please allow me to check the CCTV camera in the meeting room?
Tae: What?
Jk: To check the CCTV camera in the meeting room.
Tae: Are you out of your stupid mind now! Are you even in your right state of mind!
Jk: Sir, please. It's not the right time of blaming me. Please sir, let me check it once. I'm sure the CCTV camera has recorded who that silly fvcker was!
Tae: Mind your language, Mr Jeon! Don't forget, you are standing infront of me! *said sternly*
Jk: I- I'm sorry, sir! I didn't mean to say it like that. But sir, please let me check it once *pleaded*
Tae: What if nothing comes out from the camera? What if you couldn't able to find the thief whom you are accusing? What will happen then?
Jk: I will find it, sir! And-- and if I can't, then-- then, I will everything you will ask me to do.
Tae: You sure! You will do everything I will say?
Jk: Ye-s, sir! Please let me check it once, please *teary eyes*
Tae: *sighs* Fine! Go and check it.
Jk: Thank you, sir. Thank you so much *bowed and was about to leave*
Tae: But do remember what you have just said. You have to do everything I will say! Ok!
Jk: *hesitatingly nods and left*

Tae: God! How can someone be this stupid! *laughs* Such a silly boy he is. I feel pity for him *fake pout* You will never find it. No one will *smirk*
?: What is it?
Tae: *looked at the door* Ohh.. Jimin!! *boxy smile*

TO BE CONTINUE
----------------