17. [Ghost Cookies]

1990 words
[★★★★☆]

    When Alex opened the door to their house, his mother approached. "Oh hey Miles. Haven't seen you in a while.." She said. "Yeah well, haven't been here in a while." Miles chuckled, joined by Penny. David also appeared and greeted them. "Al, how was it? The goodbye? How are you feeling?" He asked. "It's.. hard.. uh.. that's why M-Miles is 'ere." Alex told him, as both David and Penny nodded.

   "She's such a lovely girl, Al. It's a pity you didn't ask her on a date before this goodbye.." David commented and Alex felt really uncomfortable. Penny hit her husband on the arm. She gave him a death glare. "Uh.. no.. actually- I.. uh.. mum, dad.. M-Miles is.. uh.." Alex got cut off by Miles, who took his hand his own, "I'm his boyfriend." He proudly said. He noticed how Alex was struggling to say it out loud and helped him out. David looked extremely surprised but Penny didn't.

   "I told you!" She said, looking at David and both Alex's and Miles' eyes widened. "What?" Alex questioned. "Al, a mother knows everything. I'm happy for you two." Penny said, as her son weirdly smiled at her. "I'm also happy for you my son! Miles, yer a nice guy." David added and Miles thanked him. "No, honestly. It wouldn't have surprised me that you like Miles, Al. The way you behave when he's there says everything." Penny added with a chuckle, joined by Miles who smirked at Alex. "Ey! You were still too oblivious to see the truth.. so be quiet." Alex muttered, as his cheeks slightly turned red.

   Miles found him adorable and gave him a quick kiss on the nose. However, this was a bit too embarrassing for Alex in front of his parents. He felt his cheeks heating up even more, as he grabbed Miles by the hand and dragged him upstairs. As they disappeared into Alex's room, Penny started chuckling. "They're sweet together.. really." She said with a bright smile. "Yeah you're right." David agreed.

   Upstairs, Miles started laughing. "Yer so mean, Mi.." Alex said, crossing his arms. "Oh am I?" Miles smirked, as he pushed him against the wall. He placed his hands on the wall around Alex so he couldn't escape. Alex tried hard not to look into his beautiful eyes, as he felt nervousness hitting him. Miles lifted a hand and placed it on his boyfriend's cheek, making Alex look up. Miles suddenly smashed his lips against Alex's. He placed his other hand on the other boy's hip. Alex passionately kissed back. He once again felt like he was in heaven. Miles was such a good kisser.

   But then he stopped and brightly smiled at Alex who kinda forgot what had happened that day with Alexa. He felt no sadness. Miles walked towards the bed and sat down. Alex just stood there, looking at him. He still could feel Miles' lips lingering on his. He wanted more than a kiss. He needed his touch. Alex slowly walked to him and jumped onto him. He aggressively but passionately kissed Miles who was really surprised at first. He didn't know Alex was so turned on.

   Alex quickly threw his T-shirt onto the ground. "Not the shy one anymore, eh?" Miles smirked at him and sat back up and also got his T-shirt off. "I like that.." Miles added in a low voice and pushed Alex down. Alex let his boyfriend do whatever he wanted to do and put his own hands above himself. Miles pulled Alex's trousers off and strafed over his boxer shirts. "Miles Peter Kane I need you right here and now." Alex said in a demanding voice. This was a new side of Alex. Miles was turned on by it, though.

   Miles finally pulled Alex's boxer shirts down and took care of his dick by hand. Alex felt pleasure. However, he had to keep himself from moaning because of his parents who were still in the house. His breathing increased but Miles stopped. "Turn around." Miles said, as he put his trousers down and boxer shirts too. He quickly got a condom out of the pocket of his trousers and put it on. "You wanted this to happen, huh?" Alex questioned, making Miles chuckle."Needed to make you happy again." He whispered, as he pushed himself in. He was still careful, though.