29. [He's Thunderstorms] LAST CHAPTER

3487 words (AN: A long one since it's the last <3)
[★★★★☆]

    "Y'know.. about taking the whole band thing seriously.. shall we meet up today again? Same as last time?" Matt suggested, as he walked past his friends to his seat, receiving a nod from everyone. "Yess! I was actually about to ask that too." Alex agreed instantly. "Can I.. join too again?" Andy questioned, earning the thumbs up from Alex.

"Quiet now, Mr Nicholson. I'd like to start with the test. Or do you want to be the reason that the class will have to be here until the break's over?" Mrs Cooper, their history teacher spoke up. She would always threaten the class with such things. "No ma'm! Sorry." Andy apologised and went quiet. "I thought so.." Their teacher mumbled, as she handed everyone a test.

The 5 friends were pretty good prepared for the test and Andy didn't have to take the test since he was new and hasn't been there when they started the new topic, the French Revolution. Alex looked at the test and smiled to himself. How perfect. He filled every question out he knew the answer to, which was every single one and handed it back to their teacher. Miles also did good, as well as Nick and Jamie. Well, at least Jamie thought he did..

After that lesson was finished, the 6 friends left the classroom and walked to the bench where they were always at. "So.. how was the test for you?" Matt spoke up. "Easy!" Alex smiled at him, as the others agreed to him. "But I wasn't sure about that one question one the second side-.." Nick got interrupted by Jamie. "THERE WAS A SECOND SIDE?" He yelled, as his eyes widened. Matt tried to suppress a laugh.

"Yep.." Alex mumbled and also couldn't hold his laughter for much longer. "Sorry for ya mate.." Nick said, laying a hand on his shoulder. Jamie mentally facepalmed. He cursed himself. "Uh fuck.. well let's just hope it doesn't make a huge difference.." He nervously laughed it off. "Man that sucks.." Andy commented.

"You can consider yerself lucky that you didn't have to take the test.." Jamie frowned at him, but not in a bad way. "Yea.. I guess.." Andy replied. "Jameh, I'm sure it's not a big deal.." Miles spoke up with a grin. "Yeah.. no, all good." Jamie forced a smile back. "But I'm happy the test was good for you guys.." He added, receiving a smile from everyone.

[★★★★☆]

"Hey mum! I'm home WITH Miles." Alex informed her, not wanting to recreate anything similar to last time. "Hi boys!" She widely smiled at them. "Actually, I'll be gone in an hour.. I'll go to the grocery store." She added. "Oh okay." Alex said and dragged Miles with him upstairs. He closed the door behind him and they sat down on the bed. Alex might looks like he was deep in thought, but he just remembered when Jamie realised that he didn't have the second side of the test. He chuckled to himself.

"What's so funny?" Miles asked. "Oh I just remembered back.. to Jameh's reaction.. poor guy." Alex said with a small laugh. "Oh because of the test? Yeah.. that sucks.. but it was funny." Miles replied and both started breaking into laughter a bit. "So.. how's yer family doing?" Alex thought of a random thing to ask. "Uh.. good I guess." Miles shrugged. "What about yours?" He added. "Yeah same.." Alex said. Both came up with random questions for the next hour. It was really random. From deep talk into jokes. Back and forth..

"I'll get summat to drink, 'Kay?" Alex informed him and sprinted downstairs. "Hey Al, I'm going now." Penny said, walking past him and opened the door. "Okay, take care!" Alex smiled at her. "Of course, you too!" Penny said and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. "Mum.." Alex mumbled. "What? The last time I did that you hadn't anything against it.." Penny said in defence. "Yes.. well. I was having a bad time.." Alex replied.

"Whatever.. don't do anything I wouldn't do. Bye!" Penny left through the door and closed it behind her. Alex then got a bottle of water standing on the counter and two glasses. He joined Miles back in his room without closing the door and poured water into their glasses. "Me mum is gone by the way." Alex informed and Miles only looked at him. Then he cleared his throat and looked at the clock. "What.. do you wanna do now?" He spoke up and took a sip from the water. Alex thought about the same thing Miles wanted..