27. [Spider-Man]

1968 words
[★★★★☆]

On the next day, Alex met up with Miles at their house the after school ended. Actually, Pauline invited Alex to come over to go to the cinema. They wanted to watch that new movie that came out. It was about a guy called Peter Parker who got bitten by a spider and turned into Spider-Man. "Soo shall we go?" Miles questioned, receiving a nod from his parents and his boyfriend. "Alright let's gooo" Alex said, enthusiastically, making Miles giggle.

    They got out of the house and entered the car. Miles' father drove them to the nearby cinema. "I'm so excited!" Alex spoke up. "Yeah, I think it might be quite interesting." Pauline agreed and so did Miles. His father just smiled. Once they reached the parking lot, they exited and walked into the cinema. Pauline showed the controller their tickets and then they bought some popcorn, nachos and something to drink. The four of them walked sat down on their seats and waited.

    Of course, the ads were showing at first. Annoying like always.. but finally, the movie began. Everyone watched in excitement. Miles and Alex were holding hands the whole time, occasionally whispering something into the other's ear. Alex would come up with many questions about what was going to happen and what the evil plan was or who exactly was even the evil. He would also comment on how he didn't understand something and Miles told him a million times that he didn't know because he hadn't seen the movie either.

    But generally, everyone was really satisfied with the movie and enjoyed it. Once they came back home after almost three hours of being gone, Alex and Miles were really tired. They decided to walk upstairs instantly and entered the bathroom to brush their teeth. Once they were finished, Alex spoke up.

    "Miles.. I'd like to shower now, if it's okay?" Alex questioned. "Oh sure." Miles replied but didn't move a muscle. "Mi.." Alex cleared his throat awkwardly, as the other boy realised what he meant. "Uh.. right, sorry." He went to leave but then stopped. "Wait- Al, would it be okay, if I join you? I need to shower anyways.. so why not together? It's more fun!" Miles suggested and turned around. He didn't mean to make this sexual. He really just wanted to shower.

     "Uh.. I dunno." Alex mumbled. "Al.. it's just a shower.." Miles said and convinced the other boy, who then nodded. Miles locked the door, as both boys started undressing. Miles tried not to stare at Alex's naked body. Like Alex said. 'Nothing sexual'. Not even a glance. Miles kept reminding himself about it. However, Alex didn't think about it too much. He wasn't worrying too much about what he had said. Both entered the small shower and Alex turned the water on.

    He turned around to Miles and both stared at each other. "Hi.." Alex smiled and Miles returned it. "Hi." He said and it went quiet again. It was really awkward. Alex looked onto the ground to search for the shampoo that was there laying around. He turned around and didn't think and bent down. His ass strafed along Miles' dick. Miles' eyes widened. He felt aroused. He cursed himself for it and hoped Alex wouldn't notice.

    Alex finally got the shampoo and stood straight up again. He put some of it in his hair and spread it. Miles looked at the stuff. It looked like-.. never mind. He shook it off, as Alex handed him the shampoo. Miles also put it in his hair and both started washing their hair. Once finished, they stared at each other again. Alex stepped closer and lifted a hand. He cupped Miles' cheeks and kissed his lips quickly, not removing his hand.

     Miles did the same with one hand and returned a quick peck on the lips. Both started chuckling. Miles even stepped closer and moved two hands to Alex's hip. Alex blushed. How was he still flushing red because of these small things? "Al, you have the prettiest eyes." Miles spoke, barely above a whisper. "Oh why thank you." Alex giggled. Both somehow got even closer to each other. So close that their bodies were touching. Alex longed for his boyfriend's touch. He cursed himself. He wanted to have a romantic week. But he couldn't help himself.