18. [Vlogs]

2708 words
[★★★★☆]

The next morning arrived and the telephone rang. Penny went to answer it and saw that the telephone number of the Helders appeared. "Hello? Is it you Jill?" She picked up. "No it's me Matt! Where the hell is Alex? And Miles, if you know, by any chance? We wanted to meet at me house half an hour ago to go swimming! He doesn't answer me messages." Matt sounded a bit annoyed. It was 1:30pm and the other the boys were waiting for Miles and Alex to arrive. "Oh.. they're both probably still asleep. I'll wake 'em up for you!" Penny said. "Okay thanks, bye." Matt replied and hung up.

Penny made her way upstairs. She knocked at the door and waited a few seconds. There was no answer, so she let herself slowly into the room. She looked around to see something that melted her heart. The two boys were cuddling, their bodies closely pressed against each other. She found it extremely cute and almost didn't want to wake them up but she kinda had to. Penny remembered back to when she used to cuddle with David like this. How in love they were..

She got closer to her son and Miles and carefully shook Alex's arm back and forth to try to wake him up. "Al, wake up." She spoke barely louder than a whisper. A pair of eyes slowly opened and looked directly at Penny. "Mum?" Alex asked, still half asleep. "Al, I hate to interrupt your cute cuddling session but Matt called and said yer too late." Penny smiled at him. Alex started blushing and looked next to him. Right.. Miles was there who still had an arm wrapped around his boyfriend. Alex quickly shook the feeling off and then his eyes widened.

"Fuck we overslept." Alex muttered and started waking Miles up, rather aggressively. "Well.. I'll go then." Penny smiled once more, left and closed the door behind her again. "Miles Miles Miles Miles Miles Miles Miles Miles." Alex said and Miles started groaning. "Miles, Miles, Miles, loveofmelife, Miles, Miles, Miles." Alex continued. "What..?" Miles muttered with closed eyes. Then his eyes opened instantly, when he realised something. "Wait. Did you just call me Love of yer life?" He asked with a chuckle.

"What no- I dunno what I said.. it doesn't matter.." Alex mumbled and crossed his arms. "Miles, we're late. We wanted to meet the lads at 1pm. It's 1:30." He added and Miles was suddenly not sleepy anymore. "Fuck.. then let's hurry." Miles said, as Alex agreed. Both stood up and dressed themselves. Alex thought about how Miles logically didn't have his swimming trunk with him. "Hey uh I have another swimming trunk. You can have that one." Alex said.

   "Yeah right.. I don't have mine.. well, thanks." Miles laughed it off. Both made themselves ready, got all the stuff they would be needing for swimming. Miles headed for the bathroom. "I'll go downstairs." Alex said and walked into the kitchen. After 5 minutes, Miles joined his boyfriend and made himself two slices of bread that he could take with him and eat on the way.

"Don't you wanna eat something?" Miles asked. "Uh.. I already did.. when you weren't here." Alex lied with a smile and decided to text Matt and noticed that he had 4 messages from him. And still no message from Alexa. Alex started panicking again but shook it off quickly. He didn't want to annoy Miles again.

Matt
Alex?
Where the hell are you mate and where's Miles
And I thought Jamie was late
HELLO ANSWER THE PHONE JESUS

Alex
Matt I'm sorry, we overslept. Will be there in 15 minutes

Matt
Don't dare to come a second later. I'll count

Alex
Oh no we won't don't worry

[★★★★☆]

Alex and Miles rang the door to the Helders' house. Someone immediately opened. "You're exactly 1 Minute and 23 seconds too late." Matt said, looking at the clock. "Nice to see ya too!" Miles smiled and let himself in. Alex followed him closely. "Finally yer here." Jamie said. "Yeah.. sorry." Alex apologised. "Don't worry. Happens to the best." Nick smiled at them. At least someone that wasn't mad at him and Miles for being too late.