24. [Cupid]

2288 words
[★★★★☆]

    Miles stood up and looked at his boyfriend so he would follow him. They walked upstairs and into his room. "Wow.. this worked out pretty well." Miles started, as he closed the door. "Yeah.." Alex chuckled. "Thank you.. Al. Thank you for helping me this much. I love you so." Miles replied and kissed Alex on the lips who kissed back.

"Don't worry. I love you too." Alex smiled at him. "Let me repay you.." Miles smirked and put a hand on his chest and moved further down, as Alex's eyes widened. He felt weird.. and remembered that one nightmare he had where Miles said those words about Alex being too horny. "Maybe.. not now..? I just want to uh.. appreciate yer presence right now and talk." Alex put a hand on Miles' hand that was on his chest and removed it. Miles only sent him a nod. "By the way.. was the telephone actually broken.. or..?" Alex raised an eyebrow, changing the subject.

"Uh.. n-no. They don't know what happened. I..may have told them that I wanted to call you and then the telephone fell down and broke.." Miles answered. "What actually happened?" Alex chuckled. "Well.. I broke it on purpose, of course." Miles replied and Alex playfully hit him on the chest. "You've gone bad now or what?" He chuckled again and his boyfriend joined.

"Nahh.. I just didn't want to explain this video.. I couldn't look at them anymore, if they knew." He explained. "Well, me mother knows.. but I've basically told her the whole story just not what the video exactly was about. She was mad at me but understanding.." Alex informed Miles. "By the way.. uh.. what about that video now? Everyone in school keeps looking at us.." He muttered, as his boyfriend noticed the worry in his face.

"I don't know, Al.. Let everyone know I fuck you. I don't care anymore." Miles casually said and Alex felt his face getting hot. He just stared at him. "Al.. you should stop caring about what other people have to say.." Miles softly said, cupping Alex's cheeks. "I'll try I guess." Alex replied. Then, Miles moved both his hands down to his boyfriend's ones and intertwined them.

"What do you think about taking a walk? The sun is no longer shining in a few minutes.. I know you love sunsets." Miles suggested and Alex nodded enthusiastically. "Of course. I'd love that.." Alex agreed with a bright smile and both stood up. "Take a pullover. It's getting cold." Miles insisted and handed him a pullover he got out of his closet. "Mi, I can't use take all yer clothes! I already have yer jacket at home.." Alex replied.

"Yes, you can.. I'm yer boyfriend. Besides, ya look cute covered in my stuff." Miles answered and only then realised what it sounded like. Alex's eyes widened and his cheeks flushed. "Literally.." Miles added with a playful smirk. "MILES!" Alex almost yelled in embarrassment and Miles started giggling like a 6 year old. "Jeez, stop making me blush all the time. I hate that I can't control it!" Alex said and crossed his arms. "No you don't.." Miles couldn't stop himself from laughing.

"Maybe I don't but-.. just shut up! Let's just go and have a nice walk for once without any sexual stuff!" Alex mumbled and Miles shrugged. "Yeah fair enough. Sorry. But go put the pullover on now." Miles said and his boyfriend did what he wanted. Alex smiled to himself when he got the pullover on. He felt so safe and warm. Both walked downstairs and joined Miles' parents. "Mum, dad, we'll go for a walk." Miles informed them, as both of his parents nodded in reply.

Just as the boys turned around to leave, Pauline stopped them. "Just please be careful, boys! And text if you need to.. no-.. call!" She said and her husband rolled his eyes. "They're old enough, honey!" He told her, receiving a smile from Miles signalling a 'Thank you'. "Oh.. yes, of course." Pauline replied, as Miles and Alex left soon after. "Let me take you to the lake." Miles said, offering his hand.