Chapter. 4

"What.. You know him?" Felix asked just as shocked, watching the way jeongin and hyunjin just continued staring at each other. Then finally hyunjins lips form into a small, sweet smile and felix thinks he's almost gonna melt even though the smile wasn't even directed at him.

"Yea.. Hey, jeongin. it's been a while, right?" Then he's swiping his tongue across his bottom lip and Felix has to look away, quickly grabbing his chocolate milk and taking a sip, trying to calm down his racing heartbeat because he couldn't believe someone could be this beautiful.

He just sees jeongin nod beside him with a somewhat forced smile. And he knows jeongins in a bad mood from the smile. He knows jeongin long enough to be able to notice now. And instead of verbally asking him what's wrong he just squeezes the youngers arm in hope of an answer.

Jeongin just shakes his head a bit and looks at him with a more genuine smile, then he's already getting up before Felix can say anything else. "I'm gonna go get food. I'm sort of starving haha." He says with a scratch on his neck and Felix can tell he's uncomfortable. Felix nods up at him, "Alright, innie. Just call me if you need help" and before he realises the mistake he made he already sees the blonde walking away.

Hyunjin.

Shit. Why didn't he go with jeongin? He could literally slap himself right now because he can't believe he completely forgot about the gorgeous boy in front of him, and when he finally turns around he finds him staring right at him, with a somewhat mischievous smile.

Felix could feel his cheeks heat up and he quickly averts his gaze, clearing his throat a bit "so.. You and jeongin know each other?" He says, then somehow manages the courage to look hyunjin in the eye, trying his hardest not to let his eyes travel lower than they're supposed to be.

Hyunjin just nods at him, and Felix continues drinking his chocolate milk, silence eventually surrounding them. Felix didn't really know what to say anymore so he just decided not to say anything. And as he was too absorbed in his thoughts he didn't notice the eyes in front of him basically piercing into his soul.

Then Felix's heart rate suddenly quickens at the next words his crush lets out. "Your freckles.. Are so cute." Felix looks at hyunjin with wide eyes, sort of dumbfounded and in disbelief. "Huh?" He says.

And hyunjin is smiling at him with such a gorgeous and genuine smile Felix can't believe it's actually for him this time.
"I just.. Well.. It's pretty rare to see people with freckles around. And in a way, that makes you special. I think that's why I find them so cute."

Felix just looks down and smiles to himself, feeling his cheeks get hotter by the second. "T-thank you?." He couldn't believe THE hwang hyunjin actually complimented him right now. Especially the part of him that he always got bullied for. And suddenly his mind started drifting off, 'Oh my god.. was he calling me or my freckles cute? I can't even tell and I think my heart is about to explode.. ' He thinks to himself as his heart beat suddenly starts to quicken. He needs to calm down.

And hyunjin just watches the scene before him unfold, enjoying the way the Blondie's face is suddenly pinker than normal and he smiles to himself, he couldn't believe someone could be this adorable just from a simple compliment. And he doesn't know why but he didn't ever want to stop talking to Felix. He thought to himself and decided that.. He's never going to let the other boy go now. He will stick by him as much as he can, even if jeongin tries to get in the way.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Alright everyone, hi. :) I actually decided to give an update earlier than I scheduled but that's okay. I don't have much to say today other than.. It's gonna get pretty intense? Haha. Well I still hope you all enjoyed and I love you allll :) thank you! And bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ wait omg 700 words! That's more than I usually write :O that's crazy, okay bye fr noww