Chapter. 14

And the voice is none other than yang jeongin's. Dripping with so much venom. Anger, and a hint of sadness.

Felix is immediately pulling away, trying to push hyunjin away as well but the other doesn't budge one bit, keeping his hands on the blondes waist with a firm grip. Felix looks into his best friend's eyes with shock. As he looks at him, he notices Jeongin looking as sad as ever, and he feels his heart crack at the sight. "Innie.." Felix let's out quietly, finally once hyunjins hands loosen up around him, he's already walking up to the other, cupping his gorgeous face in his hands.

Jeongin looks away, sad emotions clear all over his face now. And Felix feels even worse. What has he done? He didn't even consider the fact hyunjin could have been lying and that maybe jeongin did still love him. He couldn't hurt his best friend like this. Never. "Jeongin. Look at me." He says, a bit stern but softly nonetheless. Then jeongin is finally facing him again, looking into his eyes. "Felix.." He let's out quietly, barely audible. "W-why.. Why didn't you tell me you had something with hyunjin?" Felix just looked at him in slight confusion, what did he mean by that?.

This time, jeongin was removing Felix's hands off his face, and he was cupping the blondes face in his hands instead. "Lixie.. I had no idea you even liked hyunjin. Why didn't you tell me? I would have loved to know.. And be there for you guys. Hyunjin has never.. Mentioned anything about you before, either. So.. I was beyond shocked right now when I saw you guys.. You know I'll always be there for you, Felix. For anything. You're my best friend.. And it breaks my heart knowing you've been keeping this a secret from me. And I know it's been awkward between me and hyunjin, but you don't have to worry about that. As long as he treats you right, then I'm more than happy for you."

After hearing what jeongin said, Felix couldn't contain his smile. His cheeks basically hurt from how hard he was smiling. And he was immediately pulling jeongin into a tight hug. "Oh, innie. I love you so so much!" He whispers into the others shoulder, full of emotion. As they're hugging, they don't expect another pair of arms to wrap around them. And soon enough, someone is immediately shouting into their ears. "I'm so happy for you guysss! Oh my god, this is so cute!" Felix flinches at that, jisung's voice even louder at such close proximity. And once he starts feeling too crowded, he pulls away from the hug. Giggling at the way Jisung and jeongin just continued hugging each other, emerging in their own conversation. As he looks around, he notices hyunjin standing there, with two drinks in his hands and a smile on his face.

Felix immediately waddles over to him, his hands stuffed in his pockets as he suddenly feels colder in the cool arcade. As he approaches hyunjin, he's taking one cup into his own hands. Hyunjin's now free hand coming up to grip his waist gently, pulling him closer. "Everything go okay?" He mumbles into Felix's hair, sniffing in the fresh smell of his strawberry shampoo. Felix keens at the attention. He loves when hyunjin is like this, so lovely and affectionate. He steps closer to the taller, smiling as he says. "Yeah, jeongin's happy for us." And hyunjin smiles against his hair, before pulling away slightly, then leaning down to kiss his forehead gently. "I'm glad. Let's go sit down, yeah, love?" As he looks around, he notices Jisung and jeongin already at a table. And he pulls Felix's hand out his pocket to engulf it in his, intertwining their fingers as he pulls him along to the table.

As they finally reach their table, their friends are immediately looking at them with excitement in their eyes. The first to speak up is Han Jisung, of course. Loud gasp, "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!! I always knew you had something for each other." He smirks, wiggling his eyebrows at them and Felix almost gags at the weird face he made but just giggles as him and hyunjin sit down. Once they're finally sitting across from the other two, Hyunjin is sliding his hand over Felix's thigh slowly, making the blonde freeze in his spot and a pretty blush appear on his face. Hyunjin smiles at the adorable sight of his boyfriend, only for a similar blush to appear on his face as well as Felix places his hand on top of his, giving it a small squeeze before continuing on with what he was saying. Hyunjin finally pays attention to what they're talking about.