Chapter. 6

Felix was basically falling asleep. Sure sitting next to hyunjin was nice, but not when they weren't even allowed to talk. Just look at each other, sharing smiles here and there but that was all as they had to continue paying attention to the boring lecture.

Felix finally decided to do something else other than rest his head on his arms, on his desk. because he felt like if he kept laying there he will eventually close his eyes and fall asleep. So instead of doing nothing, he decided to look beside himself, watching the way his crush so gracefully wrote something down in his notebook.

Watching the way his mouth quirked up In a small smile while writing here and there. Or the way his tongue would poke out from between those plump lips out of concentration. Felix sighed internally, he couldn't believe he was literally sitting next to his crush right now, being able to admire him all he wanted.

But as he continued staring, suddenly he felt a large but gentle hand on his head, stroking his hair lightly. He opened his mouth in confusion, trying to figure out what was going on until the other male eventually looked at him, the most beautiful smile on his face as he stared at Felix.

"You're staring too much. It's making me nervous." He whispers into his ear as he gets slightly closer to the blonde, letting out a small chuckle afterwards. Felix feels his heart quicken at the sudden close proximity but tries his best to keep his cool.

"S-sorry.. I was just.. Admiring your beauty" he said as he gave the other a smile. he decided to be bold. And he doesn't know how he even had the courage to say that, he just let it out, expecting maybe a rejection or hyunjin being disgusted afterwards but got none of that. Instead..

"My beauty?" Another chuckle, "well you can always see more of that when we're done with school. You're kinda distracting me right now.." He said with a soft look as he scanned over the blondes freckles, wanting to touch. But instead he continued to thread his fingers through the soft locks. 'You're so pretty..' He thought to himself, not being able to get rid of those thoughts on the youngers beauty.

And Felix smiled even more. "After school.. Do you maybe wanna get ice cream with me or something?" Hyunjin's eyes widened a bit at that, "ice cream? Of course!" He whisper yelled, but might have been a bit too loud as the teacher soon shushed them, walking over to them in a slow manner.

"You two, save the bickering for after class." Hyunjin and Felix looked at each other before looking at the teacher, nodding at her. "Yes ma'am, sorry." Felix apologized.

And as she finally went back to teaching, the two boys looked at each other before their mouths quirked up into a smile, then eventually letting out the most quiet giggles.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Hi, everyone! Here is a short chapter for now.. Because I kinda didn't know what to do next and realized this is a cute ending. Don't you guys think so? They're really getting along and hyunjin's havin some.. "Sus" thoughts about felix? 😌🤭🤭😏😏 I mean can't blame him tho cuz who wouldn't love the adorable boy?? But Yeaa we'll see what happens. Hope you guys enjoyed this short chap and I promise to provide you guys with a longer one next time! 😭💜💜
Also, this is not proofread so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes. Love you!