Chapter.1

Felix groaned as he heard his alarm ringing loudly, swinging his arm over the nightstand table to turn it off before his mother comes waking him up with sweet shouts and "its time for school, darling!"s. He didn't want to go though, didn't wanna hear the disgusting guys asking him if they could get his number or get into his pants. He knew he was pretty, I mean he wore feminine clothes for a reason but he hated when all they wanted was sex. Tired of going to the bars just to kill those lonely nights he's yearned to have with a special someone. He wanted someone to love him and get to know him. He longed for someone to hold him but it was so hard to find someone like that. He sighed, thinking about that lovely smile that belongs to the one and only hwang hyunjin from his school. Even though he barely talked to him and he's only ever smiled at him once or twice, he knew he was already head over heels for the boy. Feeling like that gorgeous smile and the way his eyes seem so soft when he looks at him is for him and only him, nobody else. Then he finally got out of bed, walking into the bathroom and staring at his reflection for a little while, he looked cute. His doe eyes shining, along with his pink plump lips and messy blonde hair. He honestly loved how he looked in the mornings, he always thought he looked extra soft but that wasn't important right now. He had to get ready. And so he did, he picked a cute pink skirt along with pink thigh highs and a black hoodie on top, feeling a bit bold today. He's never worn his thigh highs to school. He also wore a black choker and some pink Converse. After he was done with his outfit he put on some makeup and perfume, then he got out of his room and walked into the kitchen, seeing his mom making breakfast for him, "Morning, mum. What're you cooking? " He asked her. "Oh, darling, you look very pretty today! I'm cooking you some eggs and bacon, okay?" She exlaimed as she looked at him with an excited smile. Felix smiled and nodded, waiting for his mom to be done with breakfast while scrolling through his phone, he sighed quietly, wanting hyunjin to notice him but he was just too shy to approach him, all those times they've ever had even a three sentence conversation was thanks to hyunjin. He decided today he was finally gonna tell his bestfriend jeongin about him. Hopefully he can help him talk to him. He tried to look extra pretty today just for hyunjin. And after his mom was done he finished his food and hurried to school.