Shining Blessing

A/N: Finale to Snake Moon Arc~! Set during the Inazuma TCG Teyvet branch championship before they leave back for Sumeru. June arrives and with it an odd mystery, but that is the least furthest from everyone's minds when the Xiaolumi Family along with Charlotte and Kirara await tomorrow's boat to Port Ormos. With the arrival of a Watatsumi's Special OPs Captain's birthday, chaos is sure to ensue; Kirara receives a shocking amount of packages and letters all addressed for Lumine. 

*.....................................*...................................*...............................*

Twins progress: Bakari and Nalini are now bit over 5 Months old(as of June 10th but it is now June 16th this chapter). They have the physical development of a 7-8 year old human children and are starting to be able handle more advanced skills and abilities. Mentally(and spiritually) they are now 15-16 years old. They are starting to get used to using bit more advanced combat and starting to gain rapid confidence in themselves. Nalini is starting to show signs of loosing her baby down on her wings but her brother's taking longer. Bakari's gotten a grasp of using a bow while Nalini mastered a catalyst and both have started learn swordplay.

Small Note: During Lantern Rite, an agreement was made between Ei, Nahida, and Zhongli about the twins' training behind the scenes. Bakari having electro, desperately needs guidance his mom can't give that Ei CAN give. Its for this reason Bakari training will be divided between Zhongli and Ei using Bakari's art, "Soul Dance Dreamweaver"(adeptus arts go brrrr!!!). Nalini having Dendro and Geo however will have her training divided between Zhongli and Nahida. With Nahida visiting Nalini to train together while she sleeps.

*.....................................*...................................*...............................*

June came in like a roaring, crashing wave bringing the warmth of summer with it. Solis's burning sun only seemed to blaze all the brighter and somehow harsher as the softness of spring was bid adieu. The breeze danced as excitement filled all across the continent of Teyvet as the TCG Internationals were being held in every nation. The small tribe had been in Monstandt because of some new cards, one of them being a card of Xiao that Lumine and their little ones so desperately wanted to get. 

But to also check out the room Rain Calmer—or Tubby as Paimon called her—had set up for the Cat's Tail. The other reason was more tragic: Shadow, the little cat Lumine had taken in for Klee had passed away for unknown reasons. Having to tell Klee...that had broken Lumine's heart and losing that tom cat had hit hard for herself too. There they had witnessed a nekomata making a delivery to Diona, the cat lycan.

That had been Diona's first time meeting not only Xiao but Bakari and Nalini. The twins and Diona are both fascinated by each other for various reasons. But the most unexpected was to meet a face Xiao had recognized amongst the crowd during his and Lumine's wedding and the festival celebrating it. The peppy pinkette journalist introduces herself as Charlotte after listing off all their accomplishments that made headlines for weeks, even months at the Steambird. 

Poor little Bakari had been fast to hide behind his parents at Charlotte asking for a photo of him and his sister. Xiao quickly rebukes her for it, not wanting a media circus with his little ones. Mona had been thrilled to see Xiao and Lumine, even finally getting to meet Bakari and Nalini. The twins though had been very happy and excited to see Kaeya again, almost tackling the Cavalry Captain over much to the group's amusement. Lumine even stopped to introduce herself to Mika after they dealt with the bandits.

Back in Liyue they had parted ways with Charlotte for a time. However It was her husband's turn to become delighted as they ran into Kazuha. The twins were confused but happy to discover this was their father's close friend. There they also found a poor nekomata postal service woman looking very lost near the loading docks. This was Kirara and to their surprise Xiao seemed anxious? Was it due to her being a cat yokai!? Lumine and the twins took an instant shine to Kirara however.