第四章

After that incident, Tanjiro started investigating a bit.

He walked around rooms to maybe locate the demon, but there were no clues.

Today on the other hand, he would get his Katana from Haganezuka and was happy seeing him, while the swordsmith was irritated.

The weird masked man started chasing Tanjiro with a knife, while Tanjiro ran away. Inosukes swordsmith was beside them too, but he kept his cool.

After the boys got there Katanas and Inosuke destroyed it, Shinobu arrived in the room and looked like she hasn't slept all night.

"Ah! Kocho-sama!", Inosukes swordsmith called out. "We got your letter and built it exactly how you wanted it to be."

The swordsmith handed her a wooden box, while she smiled warmly.

"Thank you very much. I appreciate it and am thankful that you guys built it to me", Shinobu said while bowing.

'How dare he make Shinobu-chan bow?! The only person she can bow to is me??!!', Douma thought, while looking mad.

'Douma, your disgusting me with that stupid mind of yours. Can you shut it?!', Muzan said while talking to the demon in his mind.

'Sorry master, cant do!', he thought while looking again.

"Tanjiro... I'm going to give you this for any circumstances. If something is wrong, or you're worried about me, just look in it. It will show my location in whole japan. Got it?", Shinobu said giving Tanjiro something.

"A-alright!", the boy said confidently.

'I guess I have to action earlier than thought', Douma thought.

Timeskip to the mugen train arc

It was Tanjiros and his friends first mission after recovery. All of them send there goodbyes, while Shinibu was on her room reading quietly.

It was nighttime and Shinobu too got assigned for a mission.

The mission wasnt that bad, so she killed the demon and started to take her leave, when she suddenly felt a presence behind her. But before she could react she fell unconscious.

Waking up, she found herself on chains in a some sort of abandoned building. She got something covering her mouth, which made her feel more uncomfortable.

"Ah, you're awake!", a voice said happily behind the girl, making herself look behind. The demon was none other than douma. He was smiling like crazy, while Kocho recognized him as the demon, who killed her sister.

"Hmmmhmmmhmmmm!!!!", Shinobu tried talking, but the cloth on her mouth didn't allow her too.

"You're just so cute Shinobu-chan!! I could fall more into you, with the shocked face of yours. It makes me honorable~", Douma said happily, while Shinobu just cringed in that statement.

"Now, now Shinobu-chan... I would love staying with you, but I have to go now~ I will see you later...

my little butterfly~

A/N:That's chapter four. Shinobu getting kidnapped :○
What will happen???