第十章

Today was the day.

What day you ask?

Well...

Today us the day that Shinobu will kill Douma once and for all.

She was sitting on a chair near the kitchen. It started to become dark, which meant that Uppermoon two would come soon.

For some reason she was overthinking the plan. Her mind wanted her to kill him, meanwhile something in her body kept on letting her overthink the situation.

She hated him. She knew it, but for some reason their is a hint of guilt spreading through her body.

She got a katana. Yes, but she doesnt know if it would work. Plus, she doesnt know how to get back to Japan, after killing Douma. She had to think her plan through too.

Suddenly arms were wrapped around her body. When she looked at who it was, she saw the demon she was awaiting.

"Shinobu-chan! How was your day?", the demon asked excited to see her.

"It was okay", she simply replied to his question.

Douma looked at the table and found some kind of letters. When he walked up to them, he saw that these were on Japanese. He started reading one of them.

Suddenly something piercing came at his neck. Some liquid also started to flow through his body. He looked at what it was and saw a katana, one that looks exactly like his lovers pierced on his nape.

"Ah, Shinobu-chan. Where did you get that kata-" Douma was cut off, when an immense of pain went through his body. He couldnt regenerate for some reason.

Shinobu just looked at Douma.

"If you want the pain to stop, you have to bring me back to Japan", Shinobu told him. Her voice was cold.

"Now, now Shinobu-chan... I- wouldnt want- you to leave..." Douma kept panting because of the immense of pain through his body.

Shinobu just glared at Douma, who was still panting.

"Its your last chance. If you dont bring me back to Japan, you will just rot in here", the insect pillar said simply.

Now a biwa strum was heard and both Douma and Shinobu were transported somewhere.

Douma was brought to the infinity castle meanwhile Shinobu was brought to a forest.

Looking around her surroundings, Shinibu recognized the forest as the one, where she first encountered Tanjiro and Nezuko. She knew her way back.

But for some reason she felt guilt wash over her. She hundred percently killed Douma. She was sure about that, but she doesnt know why she feels guilty.

Did she fall for him?

Maybe even a little bit?

She doesn't know.

But one things for sure. She is back in Japan and is safe for now.

Douma on the other hand, he was dying slowly by the poison. He was brought to the infinity castle to go for backup for Hantengu and Gyokko, but sadly he was dying slowly.

Muzan didnt believe that Douma was dying and just sent him to the forest, that Nakime sent both Hantengu and Gyokko two months ago.

Douma was finally able to take the Nichirin blade off his nape and threw it away. He was finally starting to regenerate slowly.

"Oh Shinobu-chan... Sadly you could escape, but next time you wont escape me~", Douma mumbled to himself as he was now fully regenerated.

In the swordsmith village, appeared a certain girl with a whip like katana saving a burgundy haired boy from being crushed by the demon.

A/N: Shinobu finally escaped. What might happen next? Will she be back to the butterfly mansion? What will happen to Douma? Will his obsession get worse?