第十二章

𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒎𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆:

How dare she?

After what we both went through together she still wants to kill me?

I was walking around the forest, when i saw a Sillhouette of a woman who looks quite familliar. I took a closer look and noticed her black hair that fades to blue and a green Kimono.

Looking at her once again I finally figured out who she was.

"𝐾𝑜𝑡𝑜ℎ𝑎?", I asked. she turned to look at me and my suspesion was right. it was her beautiful green eyes looked at me.

How was she alive? Didn't I slaughter her after she escaoped and threw her son down the cliff?

"𝐻𝑜𝑤?", I asked looking at her.

No. If i take a closer look I can see that her eyes were dull. Was she a ghost? No. Ghosts don't exist. Neither heaven or hell. (Douma is a Atheist for those who don't know, that's why he doesn't believe in god or anything similar.)

She glared at me. For some reason I was smiling widely.

"First you take her love away and then steal her and beat her to death?", Kotoha said. Her voice was cold and lifeless. "You did the same thing to me. Remember? You killed my husband and took care of me and Inosuke. You manipulated me and when I found out about the truth I did the same thing she did after attacking you. I ran away."

My eyes widened as I realized that she was talking about Shinobu-chan. And I recognized what she was talking about. How could I forget? I was first obsessed with her and then I killed her and fell for Shinobu-chan eleven years ago.

Author's Perspective:

Shinobu was doing Rehabilitation training, when Inosuke ran in. He was done with his mission and could feel the presence of his mother figure, which let him to arrive here.

Once he saw the insect pillar, he jumps at her while insulting her because of how weak she is to not be able to kill the demon. He was sad and Shinobu could hear it. So, she decided to pat his shoulder while smiling at him in reassurance.

Aoi then walks into the rehabilitation training hall seeing Inosuke there. She scolded him a bit and ended up giving him Tempura. Shinobu smiled at the sight.

Back to Douma, he was acting his usual self once again forgetting his masters orders and continuing to ask Kotoha questions, which she didn't respond to.

"Come one Kotoha-Chan. Please answer my questions", he begged and Kotoha just simply ignored him.

Douma then notices that the sun is rising and he takes his leave. He looked at where Kotoha was standing a minute ago and she was gone.

'Weird encounter', Douma thinks to himself.

In the swordsmith village, Nezuko is getting burned while her older brother was hugging her and was between a dilemma situation on saving his sister or saving the villagers. Nezuko sacrifices herself by kicking her brother away from her.

A/N: That's it for today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. I didn't update the last few weeks? I think I last uploaded a chapter was a few weeks ago, cuz I had exams and am now going on a class trip for a week next week. So yeah, see you in the next chapter and have a great day/evening/morning/night!