❛𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆?❜

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

3rd Person POV

The group of four supernaturals now stood on the threshold of Myoyeongak. The huge double doors opened a minute after Yeon had knocked.

Yeon's eyes widened, while Hye Jin and Rang were shocked. Their eyes fell on Hong Joo, and they were speechless. Only Minho failed to understand why they had such dramatic expressions.

"Welcome, darling," Hong Joo said, smiling at Yeon. She was dressed in a beautiful traditional dress—Hanbok. In stark contrast to her elegant appearance, her eyes were full of mischief, and her tone was teasing.

Yeon cringed and turned around sharply, desperately wanting to run away. He didn't care what happened to anyone else— all he wanted to do was get away.

But before he could even take a single step towards the stairs, he felt a strong grab on his collar and was pulled back who turned out to be Hong Joo.

"Come in while I'm being nice." Hong Joo hissed into Yeon's ear, her tone sharp and threatening. The implication was clear— either Yeon listen to her or else face her wrath.

With that, she started to drag Yeon through the huge double doors. Yeon reached out his arm, wanting to grab into someone.

"Rang! Hye Jin, help!" he looked at her and Minho, instinctively calling out for them, forgetting about Rang who was from a different universe.

"Who's going to help him?" Hye Jin asked, watching with amusement as Yeon was dragged away by Hong Joo.

"Not me," Minho and Rang answered in unison. Neither of them was planning to get involved in this mess.

˚˖°˚˖°˚˖°

After waiting for around fifteen minutes, two gisaengs came over to them and told them their rooms were ready.

The two gisaengs said they had rooms next to each other. While the three men were going to be sharing a room, Hye Jin was going to get one to herself.