❛𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆❜

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

3rd Person POV

While they were setting up the ritual, Yeon was in the middle of a fight with the demons. He was winning so far but when the music suddenly started playing, he couldn't hear them and due to that he was getting overpowered.

Hong Joo just watched the fight standing away from them. She watched as Yeon got injured and stumbled around before getting himself together and cutting off the electricity and putting the demons at the same disadvantage as him of not being able to see.

Hong Joo walked away with Jae Yoo, her assistant following behind her. When they walked down the stairs she saw Moo Young standing, probably waiting for her.

"Where are you going?" Moo Young asked with a small smile.

Hong Joo stopped walking and turned around towards him, "I killed a human yesterday." She replied with a smirk, "And Taluipa summoned me for it."

"And you are leaving Lee Yeon behind by himself?" Moo Young asked looking away for a second.

"Do whatever you want, let's see how far you can go." Hong Joo said almost challenging him before turning around and walking away.

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°

The three walked in silence, it wasn't awkward per se but at that time the silence wasn't something Hye Jin wanted.

But before she could think of anything she felt something pierce her and felt herself fall face-first and heard two more thuds from her sides.

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°

Yeon walked around the courtyard calling out all the four's names in hopes that they were somewhere around.

That's when an arrow whizzed by him and struck the tree trunk. Yeon cautiously walked towards it and got it out.

His hands then found Rang's pocket watch, Hye Jin's butterfly pendant and the two rings Minho always wore, strung in the butterfly pendant's silver chain and Shin Joo's handkerchief.