❛𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌❜

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

3rd Person POV

Hye Jin saw that the fight was getting a little out of hand, not that Yeon and Rang could ever hurt the other, it was best if she interfered with the fight and ended it before someone got hurt.

When she saw Yeon and Rang running towards each other, one with a sword and the other with his axes, she sped up and stood in between them.

Due to how fast she was, both the brothers didn't see her coming, causing their reactions to be late.

She grabbed Rang's wrist just before his axe could pierce into her chest....o̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶.

She then with her other hand grabbed the axe from Rang's hand and moved to the side. "Let's not...do that."

Coming back to his senses, Rang yelled. "Yah, give that back."

"Not until the both of you have calmed down." She said hiding the axe behind her back.

"The hell? I'll tell you for the last time woman, give that back." Rang warned.

"No thank you." she said with a smile which triggered Rang.

When Rang went to grab it, Hye Jun sped off to stand behind him. When Rang turned around to try and catch her, she did the same thing again with a childlike smile on her lips.

"What kind of people do you hang out with?" Rang turned towards his brother and asked.

"I don't know her." Yeon said with a weird smile. "Anyway, I have to leave now."

"Where to?" asked Rang.

Smiling Yeon patted Rang's head and said. "Have a good life, you brat." with that Yeon looked at Hye Jin and signalled her to follow him, guessing that she came the same way as he did.

Hye Jin started following Yeon from a distance When they were a good distance away from Rang, he spoke up, making Hye Jin look at Yeon to see if he'd stop but Yeon continued to walk away.