❛𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒❜

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

3rd Person POV

Yeon's eyes snapped open. He flung himself into a sitting position, yelling in pain because of his arms being tied behind him and was lying on it for who knows how long.

"Shit, my arms are numb."

"And you are dumb."

"What? Who's there?!" Yeon yelled trying to move around to look who spoke.

He then felt someone's unusually cold hands on his. "Yah! What are you doing?!"

"Stay still or you'll tighten the knot even more!"

Yeon turned his face around to come face to face with Hye Jin.

"Hye Jin?! How did you find me?" Yeon asked, flabbergasted.

"I didn't." Hye Jin replied as she worked on undoing the knots.

"What do you mean?"

"I was just there when this era's Lee Rang set you up." Hye Jin emphasised the word 'this' to mock his obliviousness till the last moment.

"You don't need to rub that in okay?" Yeon grumbled. "And can you be any slower?" Said Yeon, indicating to the knots Hye Jin needed to undo.

"Could have said it nicely after all I looked after you till you woke up." Hye Jin said rolling her eyes. "And I already removed them."

Pulling off the rope, Yeon irritatedly said. "So, you let me lay on my tied-up arms??"

"Yes." Hye Jin smiled mockingly and then stood up. "Think of it as a punishment for what you did before."

She then patted his shoulder before saying, "Also you better warm up, we have an oncoming army of men who are very furious."

"Huh?"

Hye Jin hurled her head towards a direction and when Yeon looked where she implied, the men were all armed and were marching towards them.