❛𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒❜

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

3rd Person POV

"You have to come with me."

"Woah, wait what?"

"You don't know your full potential yet Hye Jin, that's why I want you to come with me." Che Won explained.

"Why is it necessary?" Hye Jin asked, not getting the point.

"Surely I don't have to explain..." Not getting an answer, Che Won made her reasons clear. "Your family Hye Jin."

That one line made everything clear. Of course, her family. She can't bring them into the chaos that's inevitable. It's her chaos and hers alone, she doesn't want to see either of Rang, Ji Ah, Yeon, Shin Joo, Yoo Ri and Soo Oh be harmed in any way.

Everyone went through so much these few years, even if the three (Rang, Yeon and Ji Ah) don't remember half of it.

"Where and when?"

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°

"Do you remember anything?"

"What? Remember what?" Rang questioned confused.

"How we got rid of the Imoogi."

"Yeah I do, we..." Rang halted his words as it struck him.

"Exactly. I don't remember either" Yeon said almost relieved that he was not the only one who had gaps in his memories. "Like I know Imoogi was defeated but I don't know how exactly."

Rang faced away from Yeon with a frown on his face, thinking deeply. Trying to remember something, but nothing. He could only see the Imoogi fall through the door and into the river but how? Did he fall intentionally? No that can't be, he isn't dumb, he knows that the place he'd fall has no way of return.

"But what's that girl got to do with this?" Rang questioned as he pulled himself away from his thoughts.

"Possibly everything." Yeon said taking a seat beside his brother. "After all the gaps in our memories began when we met her."