❛𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄❜

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

3rd Person POV

"That girl from last night," Yeon stated out of the blue, breaking the silence that had been filling the room since the unfortunate discovery.

Shin Joo responded with clear confusion to his statement. "What girl?" he asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.

Everyone present instantly had confused expressions, trying to comprehend the reason behind his sudden reference to a certain girl from the previous night.

"It all started after I met its eyes," Yeon stated, grabbing onto Shin Joo's shoulder in a sudden display of distress.

Hye Jin's eyes automatically went towards Hong Joo upon hearing the former's words, but she couldn't think of why that was the case, instead, her thoughts were focused on the fact that Hong Joo seemingly knew what Yeon was talking about.

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°

"I wonder who that girl was," Yeon muttered as Shin Joo tied a black cloth around his eyes to protect his eyes from further harm.

"It's some kind of curse, right?" Hye Jin questioned, standing beside Minho, her brow furrowed in curiosity.

"It is a curse, and it's a powerful one at that." Shin Joo answered, his voice holding a hint of worry.

"Just looking into the eyes puts a curse on you?" Rang questioned as he was sitting across from Yeon, his eyebrows raised in disbelief.

"That's not the issue right now," Minho replied, his tone serious. "Our concern should be around discovering who would want to curse Yeon as well as their motive." he then looked towards both Hye Jin and Shin Joo, and added, "That too in 1938."

"That bastard," Hye Jin mumbled, understanding. Her voice was full of hate.

"The man in the red-white mask...." Minho completed, his face showing his distaste.

Yeon's eyes widened in worry as he grabbed Shin Joo's arm, urgently pleading with him. "Shin Joo, do something to fix my eyes. I do not have time for this."

"We will try to find a way," Shin Joo said, gently wrapping his hands around Yeon's.

"Lord Lee Rang, give him the porridge. He needs the energy," Shin Joo said, speaking to Rang as he stood up.