❛𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃❜

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

3rd Person POV

"Is anyone there?"

The woman who helped bring Rang's body to their quarters, flinched when they heard Dong Bang Sak speak.

One of the women left the room and asked him, "How may I help you?"

"I'm searching for someone, and I have only one room left to search." Dong Bang Sak explained.

The woman, maintaining her nervousness, replied, "These are gisaengs' quarters. Please leave."

Not listening he climbed up the steps and grabbed the door's handle making the woman get anxious.

"That's too bad because I must search this room." He said feigning consideration.

Swallowing a lump that formed in her throat she spoke up. "Are you sure? Even if I say I will call Madame?"

She said without losing eye contact with Dong Bang Sak. He smiled a few seconds later and let go of the door handle.

Turning towards his men, he ordered, "Scout the place. I'm certain he is here at Myoyeongak."

As his men ran off in different directions, he walked away too which made the woman let out a huge breath.

Rang, who was following them, went into the room, where the woman just entered.

Upon entering, he saw that his body was in their quarters. "Why is my body here?"

He then looked at Hye Jin, who was standing in a corner, looking tense.

"Are you sure we can do this?" one of the women asked the other who went out to deal with Dong Bang Sak.

"It is a customer's request. And Madame gave us permission." she explained.

Rang smirked, realising that's what Yeon was talking about to that woman before leaving. His smirk fell when he heard the double doors being slammed open.