❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇❜

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

3rd Person POV

"Hey, can't you hear me?" Rang waved his hands as he questioned Yeon. "I'm here. I'm right behind you." he yelled in frustration.

Yeon, unknowingly, walked through Rang and as what had happened with Hye Jin before, he sneezed.

When Rang heard him sneeze, he walked through Yeon to try to signal him that he was there. Yeon sneezed and groaned in frustration.

Yeon then suddenly stopped groaning and made a face similar to when he realizes something. "Hold on."

"What?" Hye Jin asked.

"Do I have a sinus problem?" Yeon asked.

"Wow, are you an idiot!" Rang whined.

"Maybe." Hye Jin said with a shrug.

"I'm going to get the Uturi's sword. Can you please take care of Rang for me?" Yeon asked Hye Jin.

Even though he is suspicious of her, he trusts her more than he trusts Dong Bang Sak.

"Do don't have to ask me, Lee Yeon. Don't worry, I'll keep him safe." Hye Jin reassured.

"This doesn't mean, I trust you fully, Choi Hye Jin." Yeon reminded her.

"I understand."

As Yeon then walked towards the door to leave the room, Hye Jin called after him.

"Be safe, Lee Yeon."

Yeon paused for a moment then gave her a nod and he turned around, taking one last look at Rang before departing.

˚˖°˚˖°˚˖°

Rang was walking around when he saw a little girl getting trapped in a corner by Dong Bang Sak's men. He could hear her begging, asking why they wanted to do what they were planning to do.