❛𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆❜

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

3rd Person POV

"Your madam, is she a prominent figure?"

It was the next day, and a good night's sleep had done wonders for them.
They were now seated at the table for breakfast, which was a spread of traditional Korean dishes. Two women, whose names were Nancho and Guk Hee, served them their meals in silence.

Yeon noticed the opportunity and took it to ask the women who worked under Hong Joo, a few questions.

Guk Hee asked, "Didn't you read the news?" but continued to answer his question.

"Among all the Gyeongseong gisaengs, there's no other like our madam," she praised, referring to their leader. "Rice, gold mines, bonds— everything she touched was a big hit."

"What's her secret?" Yeon asked.

"All information in Gyeongseong is said to come from Myoyeongak. To be precise, it comes from our madam." the other woman, Nancho said.

"So she's an informant." Hye Jin said after the answers the two women gave.

˚˖°˚˖°˚˖°

After their breakfast, Yeon had gone to search for Hong Joo, his intention was to ask her for her help in locating the red-white masked man.

After that he soon disappeared, he didn't say anything about where he was going which annoyed the others.

Minho and Hye Jin sat at the steps looking at the garden in silence, the atmosphere a little awkward.

Eventually, Hye Jin had enough and broke the silence by speaking up and looking at Minho with her bright eyes.

"Where did you leave Soo Oh?" she asked, seemingly curious.

"Hm?" Minho responded, momentarily caught off guard by the sudden question.

He then replied, "I left him with Yoo Ri."