❛𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃❜

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆

˚˖°˚˖°˚˖°˚˖°˚˖°˚˖°

3rd Person POV

"Who are you?"

Hye Jin's eyes widened and flickered back to Rang's intense gaze. There was no way to decipher what he truly meant by those cryptic words.

Was he implying that he knew something about her, or was he simply asking a question?

"What do you-"

"Answer my question, Hye Jin. Don't throw questions back at me." Rang said already knowing what she would say.

Hye Jin kept her mouth tightly shut and cast her eyes downwards. She was completely at a loss as to what should be her next action, and one thing kept repeatedly returning to her thoughts. That thing wasn't an outright lie, nor was it completely the genuine truth, but in her perspective, it wasn't anything too far from it either.

"We both are rather exhausted, let's get some sleep." Hye Jin stated and gently tugged her arm away from Rang's grasp, which he readily allowed her to do so.

"You-"

"I will answer your questions after we succeed in tracking down those three worms," she said before laying down on her mattress, facing away from Rang.

Rang sighed and quietly made his way to his own mattress and lay down on it he knew he wouldn't get any answers if he kept pressuring her.

˚˖°˚˖°˚˖°

"Are you sure there's nothing in the cream?" Minho asked Yeon, casting a disdainful gaze at the salon, his memory still flooded with the previous day.

"Yeah, there's nothing in the cream," Yeon replied in a rather unenthusiastic tone, sharing Minho's repulsion to their task.

"Then we are doing this shit again?" Minho asked, his mood evidently sour due to the possibility of having to participate again.

"Come along now, dear brother. Do not resist." Yeon said, reaching out to grasp Minho's arm and drag him along behind him in a manner similar to that of some sulky child being dragged behind their parent.