CHAPTER 12: THE MISSING LINKS OF MOORSHIRE

Dani wore a Scrooge #1 T-shirt as she was with dewey, Louie and scrooge McDuck, the old duck was in a golf uniform and had on a proud smile.

"Get excited, kids. Golf is in our blood!". He said to his great grand nephews as Dani drops his golf club bag she was carrying and takes out a club for him. "Your ancestor, "Black Donald" McDuck, actually invented the sport. Or course, he lost so badly that the ensuring temper tantrums caused king James to ban golf across all of Scotland".

"And you wonder where Donald gets it from". Dani muttered, sharing a look with dewey, who let out a laugh.

Louie chuckled as well before looking up from his game to his great uncle. "And we're . . . Proud of that in some way?".

"I dunno, man. Go-carts? Hitting things really hard with sticks? Not being grounded for said hitting? Sounds kind of awesome". Dewey exclaimed, already excited to play the game.

"It's a sport where you try not to score points to make it end sooner. Hard pass".

"Trust me, you'll love it". Scrooge reassured, getting in a position to show them how it's done. "The quiet strategy. The intense focus. The-Aah!".

The old duck was cut off by a loud horn suddenly blowing and almost makes him drop his club before everyone turn to where the noise came from. Webby popped out from some bushes, wearing a scrooge #1 T-shirt like dani's and blowing on a horn.

"Semi-permanent hearing loss". He added that part sarcastically as his plugged his ears with his index fingers.

"Go scrooge! Boo glomgold! Yay custom T-shirts!". She said that while pulling Dani into a side hug(By that, she was actually chocking the poor girl by wrapping her arm around her neck).

"Webby . . . Can't . . . Breath!".

"Oops". The younger girl said, finally letting go of the older girl who caught her breath.

"No worries". The purple duck reassured while gently massaging her neck. "Golf is pretty exciting after all".

Scrooge quickly grabbed webby's horn after seeing her excited expression to the older girl's reassuring words and before she could play it again. "I'm glad you're excited, dear, but this sport requires a certain decorum".

"Everybody move!". Yelled the voice of huey before they turned to see him and lauchpad driving an out of control cart and wearing yellow intercom suits.

Scrooge acted fast by protecting the children before the cart landed in a nearby pond. Huey had a deapeaned expression as his partner spoke.

"This lake will be used for the swimming portion of the competition". He said as they sung into the bottom.

Dani let out an amused chuckle. "Boy, huey must really want that badge if his willing to interview the whole competition with launchpad".

"Hehe, yeah. But should we help him?". Dewey asked with a smile, to which she waved him off.

"Nah, they'll be fine".

"And on cue". Louie pointed to a wet huey coming put of the pond, launchpad following as he pushed the cart back up to the surface.

Dani giggled at the red duck's grumpy face before drawing her attention to the old duck doing a few swings with his club.

"All right, webbigail, care to-what are you doing?". He questioned, looking at said girl on the ground painting a banner.

"Oh, sorry. I've never been to a sport before apart from the basketball shows that I watch with Dani. But don't worry, I'm gonna be the best fan!". She raised up her finished banner that said Go Scrooge!