CHAPTER 19: SKY PIRATES . . . IN THE SKYS!

Before reading this chapter, I just want to give the time to thank my awesome new friend SealiaMcC   for this amazing art of Dani, Dewey,and webby

Now, I know webby wasn't in that chapter but I couldn't care the less. I just love it so much!! Oh,and you guess should definitely check out her DuckTales stories about her ocs, sea. They're are to die for!👍

The sunchaser flew through the air on it's way back to duckburg. The gang just got back from a crazy adventure and got lots of treasure out of it, so they were all on their way home.

Dani sat on the ground with her back resting on a pile of gold coins from their resent adventure, while she was reading the book she found a few days ago at castle McDuck.

Dani had no idea who she was and why she was so interested in finding out. Maybe spending a too much time with Dewey was starting to rub off on her. In fact, she was so glued to the book that she ignored everything and everyone around her until . . .

"What can be more entertaining than that book you're reading, you ask?".

For a moment, Dani felt like it was the end of the world when her book got taken away and she thought she was caught as her beak patted. She looked up at who had taken it from her, only to find Dewey in front of her smiling as he wore a colourful hat.

"My new trademark hat that it!".

It took a second for Dani to realise what he was saying before she felt a wave of relife wash over her, knowing that he was taking about his new hat and didn't take notice of her necklace that died down just in time. Immediately, she glared up at him as he contined.

"The place? Pato pisco. The time? This afternoon-!".

"Dewey, as much as I love listening to your nonsense, I'm kinda busy right now". Dani swiped her book back from him before burying her face back into it.

She heard him groaned sadly afterwards before taking a small peek over her book to see dewey walking away with the head lowered. She instanly felt a wave of guilt and concern for the younger duck watching as he made his way to some boxes before turning to face everyone egardly.

"The place? Pato pisco. The time? This afternoon. There u was, face-to-face with mount peligroso". He turned around to climb the box.

"Hey, feet off the merchandise". Louie said, quickly grabbing a gem from the box before Dewey could step on it as he got to the biggest box on the top.

"I began to climb-". He accidently made a smaller box fall down and it landed on webby's head.

"Ow!".

Dewey sent her an apologetic look before looking at his great uncle on the phone and younger brother glaring at him.

"I'm gonna call you back". Scrooge said, pocketing his phone after he hang up before harshly pointing towards a bench in the corner. "Go and take that seat and stay put before something else goes wrong".