CHAPTER 21: THE SHADOW WAR PART II

The duck gang were in Donald's house boat watching as the shadows belong to the citizens of duckburg took off into the sky towards magica DeSpell who was flying inside a purple magic purple she created. Suddenly, Dani felt something getting draw out of her before her green eyes widened when she turned around to see her own shadow leaving her for the evil s along with everyone else's.

Louie get a deepened look, really starting to rethink staying here in duckburg due to the never-ending events of magic and curses. "So . . . Still going to Cape Suzette, right? Cool, yeah, I'll start the boat".

Dani, who had her jaw dropped, closed her beak to look at her glowing necklace while using a hand to hold louie's hood to stop him from going anywhere. She already figured by now that the amulet glows whenever it senses an extreme amount of energy.

She looked back at the action to see magica floating towards scrooge McDuck's money bin before she used all those shadows to destroy the walls, the sight making everyone on the houseboat gasp before watching her float inside of inside and used her magic to make a huge throne for herself using scrooge's money.

Dani heard Mrs beakley and Donald duxj gasp in recordnising of the wicked sorceress. "Magica DeSpell!".

Huey gasp, while Dewey looked confused, and Louie contined to just stare. "WAIT, who?".

"MAGICA DESPELL". Both webby and Dani chorused, one still in awe and the other with narrowed eyes as she, Dani duck, took over in explain who the villain was.

"She's a clue Socceroos with a mysterious, ancient grouge against clan McDuck".

"She was scrooge's biggest rival, but no one's seen her since they fought on mount Vesuvius 15 years ago". Webby added on, looking between every one seeing as tgey had gathered their attention. Dani then had a thoughtful look.

"Some say that scrooge had someone else with him that day, but no one knows who it was".

Seeing as the atmosphere was a little tense due to what her granddaughter and student as said, Mrs beakley decided to speak up. "All right, all! Cool heads! We must help scrooge before anything else-".

Everyone screamed and backed away as some kind of seaweed covered hand grabbed unto the side of the houseboat, also intteruptibg Mrs beakley.

"Take my brothers first, please!". Louie yelled while pushing huey and Dewey forward so he could stay behind them.

Dani suddenly glared at whatever sea monster that might be before getting in front of everyone protective. Her eyes married and glowing pink while her teeth gritted. She was so ready to use her magic if it be the cost. But to her and the other's surprise, when the thing fully got on board it takes off the seaweed to reveal no one other than the headless man horse with scrooge's statues head for a head.

"Oh". Dani said in relife and a little disappointed as everyone calmed down.

"It's just manny!". Huey identified with a relifed chuckled as they all looked at the creature who then pulled in gyro gearloose, his little bold creation following.

The scientists coughed out the remaining water in his lungs before glaring up at Manny. "That's it! No more underwater labs". He stated, his bulb creation unscrew itself to get the water out. The headless man horse helped gyro up before he pours the water out of his hat. "It's volcanoes or abandoned castles from now on.

"Gyro gearloose, what happened?". Dani questioned with her hand on her hips, her expression like a mother ready to investigate her child.

"Our own shadows came to life and wrecked the lab-Buh!". The tall scientist raised a finger to quickly stopped the 13 year old from speaking, knowing exactly what she was about to say as he bends down to her level to meet her gaze. "My shadow control ray is still on the test phase, so this one is not on me".